Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Expired Dragons Would You Like To See Return?

I wish we could get rainbow senteinel in a tournament or breeding or even crafting. Many old ios players got it and after the changes to the game the only way we were allowed to get it was to purchase it. I find that unfair. Chimera aas brought back in a tournament. I think that rainbow sentinel can be more accessible too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Burrymillz View Post
    I was looking at my old island from years ago before I knew you could transfer a account from old phone to new phone
    (don't think it was possible without dealing with storm8 I think we all know how that can be) just last night and saw the ares dragon I've always been on Android and at some point it must have been breedable because it's on my old island
    I guess both of us saying Ares (Olympus type) wasn't specific enough, because you still got it confused with Aries (zodiac type) lol

Executive Chef
    Time travel and portal! And i am all for the zodiacs as well. Ohh and dark crystal.

Banned
    ARES IS OLYMPUS, ARIES IS ZODIAC. I want A R E S, o l y m p u s dragon. Anyway I would want Aries too, if I didn't already have it because it's been breedable forever now. So go breed your Aries, I want Ares lol. Among other dragons not offered to android. Magma, platinum, magnetic, steempunk, the rest of the Champ types

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    I guess both of us saying Ares (Olympus type) wasn't specific enough, because you still got it confused with Aries (zodiac type) lol
    Nope it's ares my old island on Android 100% ares is the dragon I'm talking about I could care less about aries go take a look old id is nick6748
    While your there take a look at my battle arena and my quest post
    I posted on my own wall aug 12th 2013 looking on wiki the quest post looks like it came out March 2013 so if I was on iOS I should have a quest post by then on that island considering I was lvl 150 there shouldn't have been a issue with me not being a high enough level
    Last edited by Burrymillz; 07-19-16 at 04:42 PM.

Banned
    Nope it's ares my old island on Android 100% ares is the dragon I'm talking about I could care less about aries go take a look old id is nick6748
    Maybe storm8 could explain this for us??

Banned
    I posted on my own wall aug 12th 2013 looking on wiki the quest post looks like it came out March 2013 so if I was on iOS I should have a quest post by then on that island considering I was lvl 150 there shouldn't have been a issue with me not being a high enough level
    Maybe storm8 can explain this for us?

Banned
    I also posted on my board Aug 2014 and I would think by that point if I was iOS I would for sure have had the quest post

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    My mistake on the Black Diamond, I'm glad that's still available. I'd like to see the other 7 zodiacs come back too but I can say I'm glad I got my zodiac sign - Aries. I even named him after me, lol.

Banned
    I also posted on my board Aug 2014 and I would think by that point if I was iOS I would for sure have had the quest post
    Storm8 was this dragon breedable and if not how did I get this dragon being on only Android platform?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast