Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City Goal : dragon prize

Farm Supplier

Dream City Goal : dragon prize

I'm not sure if I should submit a ticket for this or not, but I had/have a goal for Dream City. After I installed the game, the next goal was to make it to level 5 and I would receive a new dragon. However, I made it to level 5 and no dragon! Yes, I checked my storage.

I had the same goal in RS for Dream City and I received the floor decoration.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything I can do about this?

Platform : Android v6.0.1

Update(KP)
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We did mean to offer the Dream Dragon. To be completely transparent, our nice thing backfired on us, and in specific circumstances caused breaky things to happen. While it's not an obvious issue, it affected enough players that we needed to pull back. Unfortunately, we needed to discontinue the offer, because we don't want to give you a broken gift.

We appreciate that the idea was well received and we'll need to investigate and revisit at another time. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. <3
    Edit(KP)- You may have to restart your game to have the promotional goals complete to see your rewards.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-13-16 at 09:18 AM.

Executive Chef
    I ended up having to level up to level 6 to get mine to register, and I am droid as well. Others had success force closing or restarting their devices. For some reason, it glitches a bit sometimes. Hope this helps! <3

Executive Chef
    Strange. I got the dream dragon just for installing, and have gotten gold for getting to level 5 and 7.

Farm Supplier
    Thank u

Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Strange. I got the dream dragon just for installing, and have gotten gold for getting to level 5 and 7.
    I only got gold for installing, level 5 and level 7!!

I hope I get the dragon at level 10!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    I only got gold for installing, level 5 and level 7!!

I hope I get the dragon at level 10!!!
    Gahh, I just realised I already had it!!
    Well that explains it I guess... You don't get a second one if u already have it...

I mean who really knows what dragons you have at this point

I was so excited for this goal, I love the Dream dragon, I installed the game, it registered, and all I had to do was buy a decoration to get the Dream dragon. It said I had days to complete, so I figured I'd wait till I get the next Tire Swing in the wheel, that happened today, and all I got was gold. I also see on my other accounts that where it was a picture of the Dream dragon as the prize for goal completed yesterday, today it is a picture of gold. Did they change their minds? No Dream dragon for me anyway

Rhino Keeper
    I've never been able to get Dream dragon & was pleased when this offer came up! Downloaded Dream City Metropolis & finished level 6. When I came back to DS, got the gold, but couldn't find my Dream dragon! Not on nest or in storage. Restarted phone & still not there. Did the uninstall/reinstall & no Dream dragon! Emailed support for help so hopefully they'll find out where my little cutie is. So frustrating!

Farm Supplier
    [Discussing support]

Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Gahh, I just realised I already had it!!
    Well that explains it I guess... You don't get a second one if u already have it...

I mean who really knows what dragons you have at this point
    I definitely didn't have it and really wanted it

u can win more than one of the same dragon...i won 2 Pot of Gold and 2 Chroma dragons recently.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-09-16 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Removed discussing support issues - see forum rules if you are not aware

Fashion Designer
    I am having trouble with this, too! I got gold, but don't have the Dream Dragon in my storage. Had to go to level six before level 5 would register.

The only reason I installed that fame was to get the adorable Dream Dragon, and I still don't have it. :'(

Already force closed a few times. Still no dragon. And it isn't showing as a reward for advancing to the next goal level. I am on Android.

:-(

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast