Page 73 of 125 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/21 | An Orchestrated Occasion | timed event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bwunderbach View Post
    In all seriousness, though, thank you to Katt and all the other pioneers (and SW, of course!) on whom I have relied heavily throughout pretty much all of the CS goals. I like to plot my strategy, so having the forum as a guide really helps.
    Of course, thank you to all the pioneers and SW too. You all deserve extra credit.

So I'm on Chapter 7 goal 1 and have 4 out of 30 corns harvested but no matter what I do I can't get any more credited. I have replanted 30 corns two time now and it won't budge. I've tried force closing and restarting but to no avail...

Has anyone else had this problem, is there a fix or is the event on hold????

Still struggling with ink drops too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by delphine0708 View Post
    So I'm on Chapter 7 goal 1 and have 4 out of 30 corns harvested but no matter what I do I can't get any more credited. I have replanted 30 corns two time now and it won't budge. I've tried force closing and restarting but to no avail...

I didn't have an issue are you maxed on corn, that's all I can think of but it shouldn't matter.
    Just thought of one other thing. Go visit a neighbor, come back, then harvest the corn see if it counts.
    Last edited by kdgulle; 07-28-16 at 02:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    I didn't have an issue are you maxed on corn, that's all I can think of but it shouldn't matter.
    LOL you are maxed on corn my friend. I have been making that white gross stuff of which I forget the name. I am sticking my tongue out here....imagine the emoji....and a few monkeys.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    LOL you are maxed on corn my friend. I have been making that white gross stuff of which I forget the name. I am sticking my tongue out here....imagine the emoji....and a few monkeys.
    Oh boo...I thought it was kdgulle.

I was maxed on corn, in fact i had over 200 on my inventory, and mine counted.

Sourpatch said they were working on something, I wonder if it has something to do with harvesting corn?

Restarted and fine now, panic over !
    Last edited by delphine0708; 07-28-16 at 02:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    It's not about being maxed on corn, I'm making flour as soon as I hit 99 corn and the issue still persists when I harvest more, it seems really odd.
    You can't make flour with corn, are you sure you're not harvesting wheat, instead of corn.
    Corn takes 3 minutes to grow.

Host(ess)
    Just had a good ink collection, 3 from Jester and 3 from Thomas' house. Can't wait to check in two hours if that was just a strange occurrence or our prayers have been answered.

Rhino Keeper
    1 ink at the time on each of the drop area. Very frustrated. Just finished chapter 7 and don't hink i can make it. Grrrrr i hate to fail at anything!