Thread: Anything after level 99??

Anything after level 99??

I'm new to the forum, just got here today. I've been playing Restaurant Story since February and I've reached level 99. I've previously lost many wonderful neighbors that had decided to 'hang it up' and quit playing because they've been on level 99, for some 2-3 years. Aren't there going to be anymore levels? No chance of unlocking more ovens? (Without buying the unlock)? I'm getting bored now with only the weekly update and the weekly goals every now and then. I was hoping that by the time I reached level 99, there'd be updates and more levels added. I don't want to wait around though if it's not going to happen....I'll just uninstall and move on to another game. I don't want to though because I really loved leveling up and playing. Does anyone know what's in store for RS future? Thanks!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This is currently the highest level in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This is currently the highest level in the game.
    Is there something being planned for the near future to increase the levels?

Executive Chef
    I don't think the levels really matter that much in this game. Once you get to about level 73 there is really no new stuff or oven slots to unlock anyway.

There are some kind of updates once a week and goals once a month, so I don't see how adding more levels would make much difference. Just my opinion.

Farm Supplier
    Did you allready complete every oven with 83 serves?
    Did you allready collect all of the gems taht can be reached?
    Did you allready expand to the max size?
    If not: much work to do for you and a great challenge.