Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No gift In RS when I play Dream City

Rhino Keeper

No gift In RS when I play Dream City

I have an android device that states finish this quest earn this. I've made it to level 5 in their new city game but have yet to receive the prize. Any help is appreciated thnx

The Honorable Panda
    Continue playing the City game a little bit more, then restart your Restaurant game to see if the goal completes.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I had to play past level 6 before the prize was awarded. Sigh. The things we do for gems.

Rhino Keeper
    It finally did. They should've worded it differently. Instead of reach, it should be complete level 5. It wasn't for gems, but a summer picnic, which is paid for in gems. But, I already had that from a previous goal. So now i have 2! Thnx

Is Summer Picnic the official name of the prize from this goal? I’ve scrolled through the entire floor decorations tab a few times but can’t seem to find it in my inventory.

The goal did register as finished and I even continued on the city game a bit more to get the extra gems for reaching level 7. I did get the Effiel Tower decoration in Bakery Story and the Glass Palace in Castle Story for level 5 but somehow my prize seems to be missing in Restaurant Story.

Quote Originally Posted by embroideress View Post
    Is Summer Picnic the official name of the prize from this goal? I’ve scrolled through the entire floor decorations tab a few times but can’t seem to find it in my inventory.

The goal did register as finished and I even continued on the city game a bit more to get the extra gems for reaching level 7. I did get the Effiel Tower decoration in Bakery Story and the Glass Palace in Castle Story for level 5 but somehow my prize seems to be missing in Restaurant Story.
    No. It's called the Central Picnic, a final prize reward from a goal last year. Just keep scrolling and see if you can spot it.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    No. It's called the Central Picnic, a final prize reward from a goal last year. Just keep scrolling and see if you can spot it.
    Thanks for clarifying, minidemon!

I was able to find it in the decorations list but I don’t seem to actually have one and it says locked by goal. I only started playing in January during the winter wedding goal so I wonder if this glitched for me because I wasn’t playing yet during the original goal and didn’t have it unlocked. Anyone have suggestions to try to get it to show up?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-07-09-23-39-48.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	355.6 KB 
ID:	32262

Im having the same issue to the T i also started playing at the end of JAN & its always bn locked but said it was awarded for playing past level 5 but its still locked

So players received different rewards? I'm almost certain I got 6 gems after installing Dream City, which satisfied part 1. Then I got a Swing Dance Set after reaching level 6. But it seems that others got a Picnic set but no gems?

Executive Chef
    This isn't giving the goal prize for reaching level six of the city game if you didn't do the original rs goal.

Is anyone checking on why this is?

Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast