Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: recipe & oven lock by goal

recipe & oven lock by goal

hi , i was stop playing some times and when i get back , some of the recipes on the oven was locked by the goal , while i missed the goal already . is there any way how to unlock the recipe on the oven ? and is there any way how to get the oven which is locked by the goal ? if have to unlock it with diamond, pls let ne know how many diamond will be needed for unlock recipe & unlock oven , thx

Grand Emperor
    Sorry there is no plan to bring back past goals and appliances.

Farm Supplier

Goal items

Is it's possible for you to unlock the goal items even when the goals pass? For example, the decorations and ovens, it seems kind of annoying how you can't get them and now they're doomed to be locked forever. Is there some type of day where they unlock? Thanks for answering!

Grand Emperor
    Unfortunately not, they remain lock since the goals have expired.

Farm Supplier
    It's hard to believe that they won't ever offer old goal appliances for few days for gems. Say a different one each week. So much money left on the table.

why goals will expired?No other way to locked goal item like starry oven?Lock forever and never give missions to buy them?

But I already buy all the collections ,just still the oven I haven't buy because it locked(goals)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-04-16 at 11:50 PM. Reason: merged 2 consecutive posts

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janemak007 View Post
    why goals will expired?No other way to locked goal item like starry oven?Lock forever and never give missions to buy them?

But I already buy all the collections ,just still the oven I haven't buy because it locked(goals)

Goals expire because we get new ones monthly. Sorry you can't get that oven anymore, Starry Oven was part of monthly goals in May that has since expired. If you didn't complete them before they expired or weren't the minimum 12 level yet, they will remain locked for you.

How do you unlock goals???

Grand Emperor
    Sorry you won't be able to unlock those goals which have expired. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-We-Glow!-quot for the current monthly goal.

I have reached level 4 on every recipe of every oven available to me. Why can't locked ovens become available to a player when that happens? I have nothing else to bake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast