Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dream City Goal : dragon prize

Kooky? Anybody?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, i didn't get the reward right away as well..
    *Daily Android player*
    Currently level 150

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DMVdoll View Post
    Hopefully the issue will be fixed. If not Dream City Google Play rating will reflect the disappointment lol

What platform are u on? I'm on Android. I'm on level 11 and still no dragon.
    Android as well.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if I'm happy or sad that I'm not the only one. I don't have a Dream dragon and I haven't gotten one yet. (Just cleared level 7.) I have to admit, I kinda like the game, but I had to restart the download it twice and it crashes a lot for me being such a low level with not a lot of things "going on." I downloaded it for the dragon, but I'd like to feel good about continuing to play it... Right now with no dragon, I'm not happy!

I've never gone through CS, not sure I want to go through the hassle unless you guys get your dragon! For the record, I'm on an iPod, so iOS. I guess the problem is with everyone.

Executive Chef
    It is all very strange. A response from S8 staff would be appropriate.

Executive Chef
    I was lucky .... Loaded it played for a little while received the dragon put it on nest then deleted the game as not my scene really ..... IM on IOS
    Hope you get it sorted out for you
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Interestingly, it wasn't offered to me on iOS, only on Android. This gets stranger by the hour.

New Resident
    The same happens to me iOS in two different device and to my sister in Android! We are disappointed both and it's really annoying that nobody is replaying!

Executive Chef
    Maybe there will be an answer ( ) on Monday but probably not. They might say they never meant to offer the dream dragon as a reward

Fashion Designer
    Hmmm they might not have meant to offer a Dream dragon, but they did. I thought it was extremely cool... get a Dream Dragon for trying Dream City!

So I tried it. Got my 14 gold, but no dragon. Then it seemed that you still got the dragon, but you had to level up further. So played longer... Then it seemed that you didn't get credit for leveling up to five until you completed level five. So I did. I am close to level 7, and don't mind the game, kind of like it, actually. But I want my dragon!!!

Otherwise, I will have to rate the game poorly - that the S8 interface is buggy about levels, and that S8 doesn't honor offers. I don't know why S8 doesn't have better testers / why the developers don't play the games they make. That would solve most of their problems.

*sigh* :-(

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast