Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream City Goal : dragon prize

Executive Chef
    No dragon for me either. (

Rhino Keeper
    I got the dream dragon after I got to lvl 6 not 5. I already have a dream dragon, and this one is in my storage, so i don't think that is the problem. GL getting it resolved!

What I would like to know is, why present a TIMED goal to win a dragon and then decide not even 24 hrs later,change it to a goal without a dragon to be offered? I had the dragon goal less than 24 hrs ago and now it's changed. Stand by what you originally offered to EVERYONE and give those,including me,the dream dragon for downloading the game! No excuses!
    Last edited by njbhugjjgnj; 07-09-16 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    What I would like to know is, why present a TIMED goal to win a dragon and then decide not even 24 hrs later,change it to a goal without a dragon to be offered? I had the dragon goal less than 24 hrs ago and now it's changed. Stand by what you originally offered to EVERYONE and give those,including me,the dream dragon for downloading the game! No excuses!
    Agreed, this was extremely disappointing, it went from being the coolest goal ever to just a huge disappoinment. Really sad.

I never got my dragon either. Just the 7 gold prize for lvl5

I didn't get my dragon either for hitting level 5 in less than a day of installing. I emailed support, high volume blah blah email back. Learning experience to not continue after downloading a new game.

Executive Chef
    I don't have a goal for Dream City. I have an icon on the screen and the blimp with the banner hanging on it, but no goal. Is this android only?
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Farm Supplier
    Hopefully the issue will be fixed. If not Dream City Google Play rating will reflect the disappointment lol

Quote Originally Posted by 9krm View Post
    I got the dream dragon after I got to lvl 6 not 5. I already have a dream dragon, and this one is in my storage, so i don't think that is the problem. GL getting it resolved!
    What platform are u on? I'm on Android. I'm on level 11 and still no dragon.

Executive Chef
    Yesterday I had a dream city goal with the dream dragon in the pop-up icon but I never got the prize.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Yesterday I had a dream city goal with the dream dragon in the pop-up icon but I never got the prize.
    You're not alone ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast