Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out of this World Dragons Limited

Executive Chef

Out of this World Dragons Limited

I just got a pop-up welcome back and now breedable galaxy and space dragons.

Galaxy - pink, white & blue
    Space - purple & blue

Good Luck!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I bred Space yesterday just throwing two dragons in the den randomly (swiped to scroll both columns and tapped whichever dragon it stopped on). That's a first!

Rhino Keeper
    That explains how I have a Space egg on a nest! I bred Diamond and Night trying for a Dark Angel with an 8 hour timer. Should be Godmother, but when I saw the egg 8 I discovered I had Space!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-07-16 at 09:32 AM. Reason: removed third party tool comments

Rhino Keeper
    I already have Space, but not Galaxy. So I just threw Banshee + Virtue on the nest - and got an 18 hour timer. Looks like there's a few possibilities, but I've got my fingers crossed for Galaxy!

I've had a pretty good run with breeding lately - in the last week I've gotten Liberty, Independence, and just got a Celestial on the nest this morning (which I have been wanting for ages!). So a Galaxy dragon would really be the icing on the cake

Has anybody bred the Galaxy Dragon? I'm hoping to find out how log the timer is for Galaxy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonGroveLane View Post
    Has anybody bred the Galaxy Dragon? I'm hoping to find out how log the timer is for Galaxy
    18 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkitty99 View Post
    I already have Space, but not Galaxy. So I just threw Banshee + Virtue on the nest - and got an 18 hour timer. Looks like there's a few possibilities, but I've got my fingers crossed for Galaxy!
    Yay - it was Galaxy!

Thank you I'm hoping I can breed one

Fashion Designer
    Yay. Just got galaxyon the nest ☺
    kitsune and moonglow

Rhino Keeper
    Does "limited" refer to the sale or the dragons availability. I hope they linger for some time, still didn't get my galaxy egg.
    *Daily Android player*
    Currently level 150

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast