Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dream Dragon Gift

Executive Chef

Dream Dragon Gift

What a wonderful surprise this morning to have a goal line for the Dream Dragon! It's one I've missed out on both times it was available during the time I've been playing so I'm super excited to finally have it! Thank you, S8!

(I won't be hatching it yet though because the last dragon I hatched from storage ended up in the Arctic and then dissappeared and if that happened to Dream I couldn't bear it.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    What a wonderful surprise this morning to have a goal line for the Dream Dragon! It's one I've missed out on both times it was available during the time I've been playing so I'm super excited to finally have it! Thank you, S8!

(I won't be hatching it yet though because the last dragon I hatched from storage ended up in the Arctic and then dissappeared and if that happened to Dream I couldn't bear it.)
    mine went straight to nest. I was looking in the storage and couldn't find it. Now I saw it on the nest...
    Last edited by luckyaa7; 07-08-16 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    mine went straight to nest. I was looking in the storage and couldn't find it. Now I saw it on the nest...
    Mine tried to as well but both nests were occupied so the egg went to storage.

That was a nice surprise. Have there ever been dragons as rewards for installing (or playing) another game before? I only remember getting gold and decorations.

Also, has anyone's Dragon Story not registered that they've reached Level 5 in the other game?

EDIT: It registered when I reached level 6. (Reward after buying decoration: 7 gold and 3XP)
    Last edited by insomniadreams88; 07-08-16 at 06:05 AM.

Executive Chef
    I was pleased to see this too dream went to storage because my nests are full.

Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    That was a nice surprise. Have there ever been dragons as rewards for installing (or playing) another game before? I only remember getting gold and decorations.

Also, has anyone's Dragon Story not registered that they've reached Level 5 in the other game?

EDIT: It registered when I reached level 6. (Reward after buying decoration: 7 gold and 3XP)
    +1 on the level 6 issue

Rhino Keeper
    I've had a dream dragon for awhile so this was kinda meh for me, but best of luck to all who are going for it!

Executive Chef
    Yeah, I squealed like a little girl when I realized I got a DRAGON as a gift! And that game is evil, lol...it's pretty addictive. Thank you S8!!! <3

Rhino Keeper
    Love it!
    Last edited by moonchild1987; 07-10-16 at 10:56 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Yeah, I squealed like a little girl when I realized I got a DRAGON as a gift! And that game is evil, lol...it's pretty addictive. Thank you S8!!! <3
    Addictive? Not even a bit. I deleted the game as soon as I got the dragon ☺

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast