Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Watch and Battle Now Feature

Another iOS only feature? Your business plan is so flawed, Android has the larger market share.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    I found that there's limitation in this feature as we can only watch videos for four times daily which also means that we can be able to immediately battle again only for four times a day...
    When it did finally appear on my screen I got to use it twice...haven't seen hide nor hair of it since. Guess I was lucky I used it when I did .lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Have yet to use this feature, but will be glad when I do
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm guessing it's an alternative to getting the 150 apples which means only twice per day. If you have watched for the apples then you won't have the option in battle arena.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I'm guessing it's an alternative to getting the 150 apples which means only twice per day. If you have watched for the apples then you won't have the option in battle arena.
    What kind of videos are they? Advertisements? Just curious.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior61280 View Post
    What kind of videos are they? Advertisements? Just curious.
    I think they are ads for other games

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleTwiny View Post
    I think they are ads for other games
    Ah. Thank you. I have been trying to walk on eggshells here lately so just trying to get some info without having issues.
    Thank you again!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Is this a random thing? Some get apples some battle now skip? Confusing.
    I think people are talking about 2 different ad opportunities. The thread is about being able to watch an ad from the lost battle pop-up and battle right away (see picture in post 1).

The other is about getting apples for watching ads. You can watch 2 ads per 24 hours and get 150 apples each time. I do it just to clear the icon off of my screen.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

I get two videos a day, 12 hours apart it seems like and I can get 150 food per video or watch and battle. So far my battles are easy and I need food. But tomorrow I might save my videos for extra battles at the end of the tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I think people are talking about 2 different ad opportunities. The thread is about being able to watch an ad from the lost battle pop-up and battle right away (see picture in post 1).

The other is about getting apples for watching ads. You can watch 2 ads per 24 hours and get 150 apples each time. I do it just to clear the icon off of my screen.
    Thank you for the clarification. Sadly, neither is an opportunity for Android users.

Also, 150 apples for watching an ad? Thats almost insulting considering the food requirements for feeding dragons. I dont think that amount takes a night/virtue baby from lvl1 to lvl2. Thats sad.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast