Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Filters for Breeding

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, so the constant quick link to the Artic Ilses has been removed. Now you have to go all the way over to the ship in order to travel. Takes longer for me as I often switch from one to the other. This is an inconvenience. On the other hand, I can imagine some people that never travel and are annoyed by the little icon always looming over them in the corner. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get used to it.

On the plus side(in addition to the filter), we can watch videos to speed up the arena. Three times a day, it seems. I hope these remain present during tournaments.

This was, overall, a very nice update. Great little touches that really make a difference. Kudos to the staff.

Farm Supplier
    I really like this change! Makes breeding that much easier.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-07-16 at 10:18 AM. Reason: removed third party link

Executive Chef
    Thanks for explanation about the filter info, just updated DS, can't try it yet as I have 16 hr breeding going on but whoopee S8 that is going to make life so much easier being a long term player with a lot of dragons to sort through for breeding colours

Ok I've lost the artic isles icon but just have find the airship to transfer either way .. Workable trade so ok with me

It's BRILLIANT just used it on artic isles thank you
    Last edited by pernmagic; 07-07-16 at 10:32 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    😚😚OMG! BEST UPDATE EVER! NOW BREEDING IS SUCH EASIER! Thansk you! Even though I didn't see it on the breeding den
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Now if they can just add it to the Arena.....

Farm Supplier
    It would also be nice to have a "link" to the dragons. I am always searching isle by isle to find the dragon I want to feed. Perhaps via the dragon's album?

Edit: I meant habitat, not isle.
    Last edited by volissos; 07-07-16 at 10:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by volissos View Post
    It would also be nice to have a "link" to the dragons. I am always searching isle by isle to find the dragon I want to feed. Perhaps via the dragon's album?
    Good suggestion it's the same for me it's frustrating
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    I just noticed this! I also have something new on my battle arena. I lost to Zeus 14 and usually my options are heal for 500 or a gold to battle again but I got a watch now video to battle now! I didn't click it then but I just tapped the battle arena and at the bottom of the screen I have the stopwatch with 4 gold to finish or a little video screen icon with finish in it. I have 3 islands and it only popped up on the island I lost my battle on? Was going to post pic but I couldn't upload. This is new right? I've never had the option before.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    I just noticed this! I also have something new on my battle arena. I lost to Zeus 14 and usually my options are heal for 500 or a gold to battle again but I got a watch now video to battle now! I didn't click it then but I just tapped the battle arena and at the bottom of the screen I have the stopwatch with 4 gold to finish or a little video screen icon with finish in it. I have 3 islands and it only popped up on the island I lost my battle on? Was going to post pic but I couldn't upload. This is new right? I've never had the option before.
    yes that's new and according to some players , you can use the tv icon 3x per day
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    I have android anyone on android have this?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast