Thread: Save favorite fashions?

Save favorite fashions?

Does anyone else wish we can save our favorite clothes so every time we order them, we don't have to go searching through the hundreds of the ones we don't want?

Also, I wish we can an option to organize the fashion catalog by the time it takes to order.

Host(ess)
    I agree 100%. I wish we could sort clothes by time. Everything is based on time.

I don't understand why Team Lava doesn't fix this issue. I've posted about this before only to be ignored. As popular as this game is you'd think some of our issues would be addressed...especially this one.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by halseyswift View Post
    Does anyone else wish we can save our favorite clothes so every time we order them, we don't have to go searching through the hundreds of the ones we don't want?

Also, I wish we can an option to organize the fashion catalog by the time it takes to order.
    I actually just posted about this on another feed. I think it will help all of us if we can sort by time it takes to complete the orders. They can always add other sorting options later. This option will not only make us happy but save us time as well while we are looking for a certain item. The time saved can be used to do other things in the game like visit neighbors.