Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it my imagination or is something up with maps?

Is it my imagination or is something up with maps?

Hey I sent out map requests and because I just had such a problem receiving BM's, (I didn't win the dragon due to requests not sent/received in a timely manner) I decided to see how fast I would get my maps. Took some pics too for sh**'s n giggles. Anyways, I swear as I took pics that some of the people listed in my news as giving me maps - disappeared from my news listing. I did take pics so I do have the names and original order that they were in and at least one name disappeared. I do not know if this effected how many maps I rec'd for the day and of course now I am expanding so I'll have to wait.

But is anyone able to see if the same thing happens to them? And if it effects the number of maps that they receive or if just a name or two disappears?

Thanks

Executive Chef
    Only the most recent 10 display in the newsfeed. So when the 11th arrives, the first drops off. Does that explain your situation?

No not really. Unless you're telling me that the island name of the 11th map sender is removed from the middle of the news listing, leaving the names of the islands who visited past this point still in the news listing. Ill look at my news listing and see if this fits.

Nightclub Owner
    Same problem here, I have something like 100+ neighbors, but received only 9 maps per day.

I checked quite a lot of them, they're breeding and hatching like normal so they're active players, either they're not sending me maps or the game's problem
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I was wondering why one of my neighbors named was removed from the news listing. Thanks for the help deede99 that was it.

Kennedward - try this link to request help with the problem - https://support.storm8.com/requests/new

Nightclub Owner
    No need, I've decided to remove my old neighbors and add new ones, no point in wasting time
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    No need, I've decided to remove my old neighbors and add new ones, no point in wasting time
    Ok. I respond to requests at least once a day, if you would like to add me. However I visit daily and then sporadically when life hits or when issues like this Bottled Moon garbage take the fun out of the game for me. But I still am responding to requests if you need help with this part of the game add me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dachshundlover11 View Post
    No not really. Unless you're telling me that the island name of the 11th map sender is removed from the middle of the news listing, leaving the names of the islands who visited past this point still in the news listing. Ill look at my news listing and see if this fits.
    That is what happens, yes. The Newsfeed is actually made up of two lists of 10 items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dachshundlover11 View Post
    I was wondering why one of my neighbors named was removed from the news listing. Thanks for the help deede99 that was it.
    Good to hear!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Same problem here, I have something like 100+ neighbors, but received only 9 maps per day.

I checked quite a lot of them, they're breeding and hatching like normal so they're active players, either they're not sending me maps or the game's problem
    Actually haven't had a request from you in ages, I for one accept all requests for maps etc, I have a funny feeling that the servers may not be working correctly!

Just checked you have deleted me, sending you a new invite
    Last edited by random59; 07-02-16 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Additional info

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast