Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Relisted 01-July-2016 Fireworks & Independece Dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bk7553 View Post
    Congrats on your goĺd dragon! I'm still struggling to get Independence & Fireworks! Happy 4th! Becky
    Thanks! <3

Moonchild,gonna try your combo next, been doing diamond and aladdin, without luck.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    As usual, breeding Diamond with anything gives me a common dragon. Tried Diamond/Illusion to get me something interesting, got my 189th Coral. Tried Diamond/Goodwitch looking for Independence, got my 75th Love. Maybe I should clear out a large section of my island to house the numerous waste of time common dragons instead of selling them off the nest, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Thanks! <3

Moonchild,gonna try your combo next, been doing diamond and aladdin, without luck.
    I was trying for all 3 limited dragons at once. I was quite surprised when I put it on the nest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RafMikeyLeoDonnie View Post
    Trying for Fireworks at the moment. First attempt with Crusader and Aladdin got me a 20 hour timer. Hoping its not a Magic, cause if so I think I may have got it.
    I used that same combo yesterday & got 20 hr timer. Unfortunately it was a Magic! Hope you have better luck than I had!

Fashion Designer
    I just got fireworks with Diamond and Aladdin ☺

Executive Chef
    Magic!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

My 20 hour turned out to be Magic as well. Got a 7 hour going right now

Aladdin & Mercury = Success for Fireworks!
    Last edited by RafMikeyLeoDonnie; 07-07-16 at 12:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I bred an independence with banshee and virtue. I was trying for something else, but I'll take it.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I got a 12 hour timer with Banshee/Playful. It'll be funny if it's Independence but with how breeding treats me I can almost guarantee it's another sorry Winter. I'll find out in a couple of hours and let y'all know.
    Update: Another winter. Commons like my island so I'll just let my breeding den rest a few days.
    Last edited by starship412; 07-08-16 at 07:50 PM. Reason: removed off topic comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast