Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: 06/30 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (July 2016)

Executive Chef
    Stay tuned folks... The Fireworks Griffin drops may change cuz it may be a bug.
    (So no, I guess the Griffin *didn't* eat the Naga nor did the Naga put on a Griffin costume, phew! lol)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Stay tuned folks... The Fireworks Griffin drops may change cuz it may be a bug.
    (So no, I guess the Griffin *didn't* eat the Naga nor did the Naga put on a Griffin costume, phew! lol)
    Haha! Not YET anyway... O: ) HMMMM.....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Haha! Not YET anyway... O: ) HMMMM.....
    I'm the first one!! Fireworks Griffin ate naga... No, I mean that griffin drops naga stuffs.
    So I'm waiting...waiting....
    Oh my! But newest event is coming. Please don't forget it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    zernzid ~ I really like the side-by-side shots you've been posting of the front/back of the inventory cards.

Even though pix for all of the new items are now in the first post, if you happen to get the Cobbler Cart or the Lemonade Stand, would you mind posting their side/side cards too? (& I'll use them in the first post instead of their current pix, to make the list look more uniform.) Thx!
    Oh, I'm glad to hear that, and thanks. Please Check this url.
    https://s53.photobucket.com/user/dikr...?sort=3&page=1
    All the files are made to use for personal use. (for my family and my fan cafe)

PS.
    Actually, I like ShibuyaCloth's images more than my pics and I really like Inventory list.
    I just want to help him(her). I don't know if my info-pics are helpful to him(her).

PS2.
    I am not good at English. So please be good to understand my awkward English

Rhino Keeper
    Hey guys!

We finally got the Nagas and Griffins separated and put back in their pens Let me know if you guys run into any other issues, and I'll do what I can to get it squared away ASAP!

Thanks for playing Castle Story! <3

Rhino Keeper
    Hey guys!

We finally got the Nagas and Griffins separated and put back in their pens Let me know if you guys run into any other issues, and I'll do what I can to get it squared away ASAP!

Woo Hoo! Now all I need is to actually get the Griffin in my tent. Thanks for fixing!
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    Woo Hoo! Now all I need is to actually get the Griffin in my tent. Thanks for fixing!
    Got my griffin. I love it!!

Farm Supplier
    Hey guys!

My Griffin drops rat tails today. It means.... alright alright. Thanks you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zernzid View Post
    Oh, I'm glad to hear that, and thanks. Please Check this url.
    https://s53.photobucket.com/user/dikr...?sort=3&page=1
    All the files are made to use for personal use. (for my family and my fan cafe)

PS.
    Actually, I like ShibuyaCloth's images more than my pics and I really like Inventory list.
    I just want to help him(her). I don't know if my info-pics are helpful to him(her).

PS2.
    I am not good at English. So please be good to understand my awkward English
    Yes, I like Shibuya's Inventory pix a lot too!
    But for the Baron's Tent threads, I like to use those inventory shots for the *re-released* prizes and images of the front & back of the inventory cards for the *newly released* prizes ..and your side/side shots just happen to have both of those in ONE image which fits the width of the page better than individual shots of the cards, lol. (Hope that makes sense.)
    I clicked your link (thx for sharing) but didn't see ones for the Cobbler Cart or Lemonade Stand (but maybe I didn't look deep enough). So if you have those, please post em here for me, if you don't mind.

Executive Chef
    Hey guys!

Awesome, thanks!

As we determine the regular drops from the Fireworks Griffin, mind sharing if it also has a small chance to drop a Griffin Egg deco (like the Naga does with the Coral)?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast