Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 06/30 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (July 2016)

You are right. You won't be able to win it, unless you get extra cabbages from following 2 ways -

1. spent gems to buy a building called Cabbage Hut to get one extra cabbage each day. With that building, you can save up enough cabbages to win the prize from the tent at least once a month.

2. Use the buy cabbage button to buy extra cabbages using gems while inside the tent.

Of course, if you don't want to spend money to support this game, then you can get least get few freebies from the tent each day from those daily free cabbages.

Actually, I forgot that you can now buy cabbage hut by participating in monster hunt. So save up gold token during hunt season and get one of the cabbage hut to help yourself win prizes from tent.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    merging with the current monthly Baron's tent thread...

make sure all new android players not familiar with the tent, hut or accumulating rotten cabbages read the new thread in the Hub subforum about the tent. (link in post 1 or below in my signature)

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	473 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	32048
    Another cart!

Fashion Designer
    So-so update... I think the fireworks animals look rather creepy. The dragon is still the best firework animal

Farm Supplier

Fireworks Griffin

Here some pics.

I'm waiting for him what he drops...

Rhino Keeper
    The griffin's wings are animated pretty well.
    Kingdom name is "Azela"

Rhino Keeper
    I managed to get the griffin on 13 throws. S8 has been generous to me today. I feel like Dobby when he received a piece of clothing and was set free.
    Last edited by dangerb0y; 07-01-16 at 01:35 PM.

Executive Chef
    Fun new prizes!

...til a better image of the Fireworks Naga is posted, I cropped down the one image from embroideress for the first post, which is now updated with current info we know.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	283 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	32050

PS. I can confirm the Tiger Kitten is re-released this month.

Quote Originally Posted by happyhoppa View Post
    What is this? It's got a 5 day timer and it's always worrying to start without the super guidance given by players on the forum.
    As an Android player, the Baron's Tent is new to me. I don't quite get it. How can you possibly win 6 prizes from 25 sure with only 6 possible shots?
    I play on Android so the Baron's tent is pretty new to me too. But I managed to win the Sand Castle last week with only free cabbages thanks to help from the 5 from the Boom! Headshot! goal and reading about how the tent works on these forums.

Since the 5 free cabbages were given after you threw 10 cabbages, what I did was I threw 9 and then waited until the tent reset the next day to throw the 10th. So that gave me the usual 3 free cabbages and 5 more from the goal. I found about 3 more cabbages behind some of the baron's faces and got a few more from watching videos. Not certain of the exact number I threw but I found all 6 prizes for the grand prize with a couple of videos left.

I was quite pleased since I figured it'd be months until I realistically had a chance for any of the grand prizes. I don't have a cabbage hut and the last monster hunt was my first so it would take a few more for me to save enough troll tokens to craft one.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast