Thread: ‼️lost/ missing account‼️‼️‼️‼️

New Resident

‼️lost/ missing account‼️‼️‼️‼️

‼️LOST ACCOUNT CALLED "Royal Wall." If found, post a comment on that wall and exactly on mine. Leave ID. REWARD GEMS‼️
    I deleted Home Design Story early last year due to school. I reinstalled the game but my account has been lost. I only remember the name of the home and Storm8 service needs more information in order to find my lost home. When I downloaded Restaurant Story for some time, deleted, and reinstalled it, the account was still there. So with HDS, I figured the same thing would happen and my home wouldn't be lost. But that is not the case. If anyone could please help me find my home. Please.

PS I also played City Story Metro and had a city called Olympus, using the same ID. So if u can find out the ID for Olympus on CSM, I could use that too. Another note is that for both Home Design and City Story, the accounts should be in a pretty high level, most likely over the forties.

THANK YOU ANY HELP GIVEN

Use a S8 game with a login feature like Fruit Splash Manua or Bakery Story to log back into your game.

Instructions here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

If you don't remember your password, you'll need to seek help from support -

Support@storm8.com

Be sure to include as much info about your game as possible so they can transfer it for you.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by juniex View Post
    ‼️LOST ACCOUNT CALLED "Royal Wall." If found, post a comment on that wall and exactly on mine. Leave ID. REWARD GEMS‼️
    I deleted Home Design Story early last year due to school. I reinstalled the game but my account has been lost. I only remember the name of the home and Storm8 service needs more information in order to find my lost home. When I downloaded Restaurant Story for some time, deleted, and reinstalled it, the account was still there. So with HDS, I figured the same thing would happen and my home wouldn't be lost. But that is not the case. If anyone could please help me find my home. Please.

PS I also played City Story Metro and had a city called Olympus, using the same ID. So if u can find out the ID for Olympus on CSM, I could use that too. Another note is that for both Home Design and City Story, the accounts should be in a pretty high level, most likely over the forties.

THANK YOU ANY HELP GIVEN
    To recover your games on your old account, you will need your old Storm8 ID. If you still have access to other games on your old account, you can check for your ID under Social/Profile or Social/Neighbors. If you manage to find it, you can use the following to recover your games.

Transfer
    You can use the Login feature to transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. For games (e.g. Bakery Story 2 / Farm Story 2) that do not have the login feature, you will need to use a game, except Restaurant Story, posted on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can email support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

New Resident
    Ignore this post because i have found my account.

Grand Emperor
    Wonderful! Glad you found your account back.