Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Galore! Sale on all things Rainbow!

Farm Supplier
    Wish S8 re-released the Emerald Isle rainbow habitat.

Foolishly only bought one, yet have a need for several more

Fashion Designer
    I hope rainbows are easier to breed during this time! I've played since the beginning and I have 6 diamond types and other super/ultra rares but not one Rainbow!

Executive Chef
    Last year, I couldn't get a rainbow or a virtue, lol. After I finally got my first rainbow, I've gotten over 10 of them since, lol. I think I wanna try for triple and pride at the same time, see how that goes, because there's purple/pinks I still need. I was very young last year when the pride dragon was released.

Rhino Keeper
    Gonna try to breed pride and spin for chroma and nouveau. I really want them. I really want them, bad. I want, I want, I want storm8!!! I feel like a 6 year old throwing a tantrum, lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Nice, but I already have the ones I want, and the ones I don't yet have are too expensive, like the Tie Dye and Triple Rainbow, I'd rather try breeding for them than buying them with gold
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    My first try for any of them with Prime Chroma and Rainbow has resulted in the dreaded 24 hour Sunrise (or whatever that sunny 24 hour one is).

Trying Prime Chroma and Witch or Spell next - figure that combination covers most of them.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm currently trying for Tie Dye and Triple Rainbow, because like I said, even with this sale, the gold price is still too high imo for a regular dragon that produces coins. If it produces gold or food, then it's a different story
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    When does this sale end?

Is Pride dragon breedable now?

*Because the description at first page said that it's a "rare expired; no longer breedable"...

Fashion Designer
    I already have Rainbow, Pride and Diamond Prism, no way I'm going to spend gold on breedable dragons. I'm probably going to buy (at least) one of those habitats, I see that as an investment for the future

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast