Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Peach Trees - Jun 24, 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Droptilushop2 View Post
    Well looks like I answered my own question! BEWARE ANDROID PLAYERS THERE IS NO FURTHER GOAL FOR US AFTER GOAL 3. NO PIGGY SKIN!! Shame on you Storm 8 for not posting that fact. Why do Droid players only get to participate in HALF of an event. 850 coins reward for each 3 goals I did complete?? Really??? I have over 700,000 coins!!! If possible rynetory2 can you PLEASE enquire as their reasoning for a half-baked event??? Grrrrrrr 
    Well over half the content of this particular game isn't available to droid. I don't get it at all, because they do release some stuff, rarely.

Thank you for the heads up regardless. I've been logging on like once a day now, to gift friends basically. Not even going to bother now.

Grand Emperor
    Well looks like I answered my own question! BEWARE ANDROID PLAYERS THERE IS NO FURTHER GOAL FOR US AFTER GOAL 3. NO PIGGY SKIN!! Shame on you Storm 8 for not posting that fact. Why do Droid players only get to participate in HALF of an event. 850 coins reward for each 3 goals I did complete?? Really??? I have over 700,000 coins!!! If possible rynetory2 can you PLEASE enquire as their reasoning for a half-baked event??? Grrrrrrr 
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Well over half the content of this particular game isn't available to droid. I don't get it at all, because they do release some stuff, rarely.

Thank you for the heads up regardless. I've been logging on like once a day now, to gift friends basically. Not even going to bother now.
    I'm idealistic and I too hope to have all the features available to everyone.

I cant speak for the dev team regarding this but just speaking from my personal experience. To cater technically to Android is more challenging than iOS because there are so many different manufacturers under Android umbrella (one manufacturer's devices behave differently from another manufacturer's) whereas iOS has only 1 manufacturer. It takes more time and effort to cater to all Android devices. However despite that, I do see more game features and events available to Android community in the last 6 months compared to the whole of last year. There was only 1 event for Android last year and I think there werent any goals. To me, that's a good improvement and good sign that the team is making the effort. I wish everyone gets everything today but as some of the Community Managers said, it takes time for the features to be made available to all.

As for these goals, I am sorry I wasnt aware the last goal wasnt available to Android members. I think the CMs are very very tied up at the moment cos they would normally answer quickly. It's heart warming to have you guys sharing the information with the rest of the community. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I'm idealistic and I too hope to have all the features available to everyone.

I cant speak for the dev team regarding this but just speaking from my personal experience. To cater technically to Android is more challenging than iOS because there are so many different manufacturers under Android umbrella (one manufacturer's devices behave differently from another manufacturer's) whereas iOS has only 1 manufacturer. It takes more time and effort to cater to all Android devices. However despite that, I do see more game features and events available to Android community in the last 6 months compared to the whole of last year. There was only 1 event for Android last year and I think there werent any goals. To me, that's a good improvement and good sign that the team is making the effort. I wish everyone gets everything today but as some of the Community Managers said, it takes time for the features to be made available to all.

As for these goals, I am sorry I wasnt aware the last goal wasnt available to Android members. I think the CMs are very very tied up at the moment cos they would normally answer quickly. It's heart warming to have you guys sharing the information with the rest of the community. Thank you.
    Thank you rynetory2 for replying. Personally I don't understand how Android players in Bakery Story get the same events as iOS but not in Farm Story?? As for the unavailable Android piggy skin in the Peach Event that is just wrong wrong wrong and for them to use the "different umbrellas" excuse halfway through an event is inexcusable to loyal Android players. Many thanks to you rynetory2 for being a helpful moderator ☺

Grand Emperor
    Thank you rynetory2 for replying. Personally I don't understand how Android players in Bakery Story get the same events as iOS but not in Farm Story?? As for the unavailable Android piggy skin in the Peach Event that is just wrong wrong wrong and for them to use the "different umbrellas" excuse halfway through an event is inexcusable to loyal Android players. Many thanks to you rynetory2 for being a helpful moderator ☺
    Just to clarify in case you got me wrong - I wasnt speaking for Storm8 in my earlier post; I was just sharing my own personal experience. You can see CM's reply on Android development in this https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Android-users. Thanks.

New Resident
    I hit 50 after this event started. Am I out of luck on the pet or can I still get it?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kini_26 View Post
    I hit 50 after this event started. Am I out of luck on the pet or can I still get it?
    I'm not sure...you'll have to try or wait for others who did it recently to confirm. Btw it's not a pet, it's a pig skin. Please let us know how it went for you if you decided to try. Thanks.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567