Thread: Spent 80 Gems by mistake for expansion :( Please Help.

New Resident

Unhappy Spent 80 Gems by mistake for expansion :( Please Help.

I was about to expand my restaurant when by mistake I pressed the wrong button and instead of my coins, I ended up spending my gems which I have worked so hard to collect. I had more than enough coins to upgrade only with coins, earning gems in this game is hard as it is so please can someone help me in what I must do and if anyone can help me get it back.

Please help.

~Pupli.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupli26 View Post
    I was about to expand my restaurant when by mistake I pressed the wrong button and instead of my coins, I ended up spending my gems which I have worked so hard to collect. I had more than enough coins to upgrade only with coins, earning gems in this game is hard as it is so please can someone help me in what I must do and if anyone can help me get it back.

Please help.

~Pupli.
    So sorry to hear this we've all done it at some point on some unwanted item by the slip of a finger. Do wish we had gem confirmation button in-game would've prevented this. I'm not sure you'll be able to get gems back, but either way doesn't hurt to email support@storm8.com they're the only one's able to solve this.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupli26 View Post

Please help.

~Pupli.
    I am sorry this happened to you... For loss of gems, you will need to send an email to support@storm8.com for an Agent to assist you further.