Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prime Void Dragon June 21 2016

Banned
    Let's hope it isn't as difficult to breed as Valiant.

Got this dragon on my second time o.O It's so strange, I tried for Circuit Dragon constantly, got nothing but commons, than I get this dragon almost instantly. And now I tried to get Mist for dragon tales and instead got Gold Dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine's in the nest, think I'm gonna put it in my big black sands area with all my other dark and menacing looking dragons (which are my fav lol)

Rhino Keeper
    Gorgeous dragon! I think that Supersonic was based in its design...
    Can't wait to get some dragons to level 15 to try and breed this beauty!

Rhino Keeper
    Are the Prime dragons particularly good fighters? Is it worth the sale price? Seems like a really good price. I don't know anything about Prime dragons other than parents have to be level 15 to breed one. Ty for any info and good luck to all trying to breed this!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monbohn View Post
    Are the Prime dragons particularly good fighters? Is it worth the sale price? Seems like a really good price. I don't know anything about Prime dragons other than parents have to be level 15 to breed one. Ty for any info and good luck to all trying to breed this!
    I think what you know is probably the only thing worth knowing, honestly. I personally won't be buying this because I haven't seen anyone winning tournaments with only prime dragons, and its breed able and hopefully not leaving the market.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I think what you know is probably the only thing worth knowing, honestly. I personally won't be buying this because I haven't seen anyone winning tournaments with only prime dragons, and its breed able and hopefully not leaving the market.
    Thank you so much! Now I just need to work on stocking up some food to level more dragons up to 15. I'm still working on getting some of my better and/or favorite dragons up to at least 10. Breeding a Prime dragon will have to go on my DS bucket list.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12