Thread: something very strange happened!!

something very strange happened!!

i ordered some sheer blouses from the valentine's day catalog . i displayed them in two racks.
    after two hrs i opened the game and saw that the two racks were occupied by leather heels. I lost all my progress on the sheer blouses to get promoted.
    how can heels be placed in racks instead of counters?? THIS IS A SERIOUS BUG!!FIX IT

The Honorable Panda
    Before you placed the blouses, did you have the leather heels on the counters? If so, sounds like your progress when placing the blouses did not save.
    Before leaving your game, visit a neighbor to make sure your progress saves before exiting the game.

If this is not the case, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

i did have the heels on counters but i also had saved the progress by visiting neighbors . i always do so. but now everything is fine. it only happened once.
    the thing i don't understand is that fashion story is designed in such a way that accessories cant be placed in racks. then how did it happen