Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Shattered Sky - NEW Dragon Tales Event

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished Chapter 9, saving last 3 battles in the tournament for Chapter 10 tomorrow
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    It seems to me that this ds began without my knowledge. No pop ups came out to indicate the availability of an act whatsoever. I was only gathering enough food for it when I saw that it expires in 5 days..
    *Daily Android player*
    Currently level 150

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meoconlunar View Post
    Chapter 10 (for lv 186)
    1. Craft 1 Solar Orrery
    2. Envolve Moonglow dragon to lv12
    3. Win 3 battles
    4. Harvest Firapples (6)
    5. Get 20 Bottled Moon.
    6. Collect 120 Runestones from Farming.
    Craft?
    Gah! Have to Quest both Shattering Sky & Complex Orbit to get the Sun/Moon Tears
    to craft the Sky Shard needed for the
    Ch10.1 Craft one Solar Orrery.
    I already have one Solar Orrery which I pre-crafted on day7 since all the previous postings had
    Ch10.1=HAVE one Solar Orrery.
    Since Ch10.5 requires 20 Bottled Moons, it is best to complete Acts 1 - 4 as quick as possible to get more time for the requests to
    reach neighbors & get their replies.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if having the noble crystal eliminates one of the evolution steps when raising dragons? I have one on my original game and it skips some of the evolutions which results in less bombs for mining. I was so mad when that happened. Can't store or sell the darn thing. My newer acct I have to go through all the evolution steps.

Wondering if anyone else noticed this? So may not complete this tale event for my newer account.

These events are the only time I mine on the expansion side (down to my last expansion so I have 450+ pieces) for the food. Stupidly fed my Moonglow to 12 not realizing my Sunlight was at 12 and not 14 and I'm completely out of food.

Executive Chef
    Well I'm out. Just started chapter 9 doing complex orbit. But don't have enough food for what's required. And common dragons are banned from my personal space, so nothing to trade for an amethyst. So Ill be happy with the two dragon I have and focus on building up food again.

Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    These events are the only time I mine on the expansion side (down to my last expansion so I have 450+ pieces) for the food. Stupidly fed my Moonglow to 12 not realizing my Sunlight was at 12 and not 14 and I'm completely out of food.
    This happening to me the last event. I fed the wrong dragon using the same habitat and was out of food. Had to use my gold I was replenishing to buy gold. Felt so lame.

Executive Chef
    I refuse to believe that the steps on day 10 were meant to be completed without spending gold. There's been so many issues with the request from neighbors yet they made that like the 4th step. Then you have to win three battles before you can even ask which takes time or you spend gold to speed up. The neighbor requests can take forever to come through, especially when you need so many. So you may spend gold to skip the step or waste all the hours waiting. Then you have to plant 6 fire apples in like step 2 but then need 120 runes from farming in the last step, which means you'll have to have planted like 20 hours worth of pears on at least 5-6 of your farms, leaving one farm open for the fire apples. But you have to plant 6. So you'll spend gold to skip ahead to get your six from the one farm in order to get the battles in order to get to the requests which leads to the runes.

It is forcing you to spend gold at some point along the way on this last day and it's not cute.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksusa View Post
    I have invited you. Please accept and send me a request. And to everyone, I encourage you to check your newsfeed to see neighbor requests as you continue to play.
    Thanks for the add!

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    native4life: just sent you an invite to Amer Island
    Thank you so much!