Page 151 of 157 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1561

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone tell me now that the essence of the forest is over and all of the stuff has disappeared from the forest workshop, why forest seeds are still being offered as an adventure? There were no rewards for collecting all of those things for the 10 days and all of the other side goals? Also you are still able to collect Forest extract and forest nectar up until today? Are these going to be used for future goals? Also the big question is will the free royal dragon give anything good like energy in the future question? Or the stag?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The event has not concluded for all players. Must be soon though. Auto start was the 20th, plus 10 days = 30 June? So, another day still if you held out till day 4 to start.

Everything else will disappear when it concludes.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-29-16 at 02:09 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, but is there something wrong with the request function? I just received a request for Forest Stones from a neighbour today, but the request was sent 4 DAYS ago. And this is not the first time it has happened.

New Resident
    I was really excited that Android players got to participate... But. First the issues with the update. Then... With three days to go I gave up because it was obvious that despite me playing quite a lot I had no way of finishing without paying money. From the drops I saw mentioned, this is just not worth it and ugh. Joy gone.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryiiann View Post
    Sorry, but is there something wrong with the request function? I just received a request for Forest Stones from a neighbour today, but the request was sent 4 DAYS ago. And this is not the first time it has happened.
    This happened with me as well.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The event has not concluded for all players. Must be soon though. Auto start was the 20th, plus 10 days = 30 June? So, another day still if you held out till day 4 to start.

Everything else will disappear when it concludes.
    My game auto-started and my timer has 17 hours 30 minutes remaining, so this should be the absolute end of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I'm on day 9, and I still need 18 Forest Extract. For the last 3 days, from morning till bed, I've set my alarm every 3 hours, but usually I only got 1 Extract...

So, even if I set my alarm 24/7 for the next 33 hours, AND I get atleast 2 Extract every collection, I STILL won't be able to finish without spending gems...

This is s? frustrating. This is the first event I played very, very intensely, and still won't be able to finish...

Atleast, can anyone tell me how much gems the Extracts cost?

Recalculated: Since we got the Thistle on the chapter 6, and you can practically collect only 6 times a day (9 and 12 AM, 3, 6, 9 and 12 PM on chapter 7, 8 and 9, and 5 times a day on chapter 6 and 10, you can get only 28 pieces, while you need atleast 61!

How on earth should you be able to finish this??? Argh, I'm realy raged out!!!
    I have the same problem. I have only 17 hours left and still need 10 extracts (had to use 3 gems to speed up just now just so that I can get that 10th extract to make one forest magic) to make the last forest magic. At 3 hour intervals and only 1 extract each time, I will need at least 30 hours to complete. I have been playing like a mad woman these few days and I hate that I have to use the precious gems to complete when I have never had to on other quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryiiann View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerial123456 View Post
    This happened with me as well.
    If you sent out requests to all your neighbors (way more than 20), after the first 20 are returned the others roll over to the next day til 20 respond, and then roll over again & again until all are sent.
    Unless you send new requests the 2nd day, in which case all those requests from the 1st day get overridden by the ones sent on the 2nd day.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Omg am not happy right now. I thought I had time/days left to finish as I did not start on the first or second day. Why then if my time ran out did it let me continue with part III and IV? I wasted so many gems and time on getting those parts done and I end up with nothing??? Not happy here Storm8. I have not been able to finish tasks before, but this one takes the cake. Usually it asks you if you want to spend gems to finish the task because it is over, what happened??

I agree with what has been complained about this event. It was impossible to complete without spending gems to speed up. I especially am peeved about the thistle rate of 3 hours for 1 to 2 drops. It was disheartening to find out that so many were needed at the very end when even if you started collecting right away it wouldn't have been enough time. Why not make these events enjoyable and less stressful and give us more time.