Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Restaurant Story Goals: 2016-June-15 "Decor For Dad"

I just popped in with this same question. Why 4x4 when 4x2 would have been more realistic?

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Also can it be looked at why the bar stools and counter have to take up such a big footprint when the actual artwork is not as big as the area this decor takes?
    Final goal prize is disappointingly small and way too expensive for a second piece.

Overall, I thought the goal steps were way too expensive for lower level players. Why shut people off from the goals; it's more fun when everyone can play.

Host(ess)
    Why is BBQ Island so little ?? Usually final prize is kinda big

Rhino Keeper
    This goal prize is totally unsatisfactory! Why so small, and why 70 Gems?? What happened to our 4x4 prizes? This could just as easily been a family outing in the back yard with the grill theme! I think S8 is getting LAZY, and I'm not sure goals are worth the effort for such puny prizes!!

Executive Chef
    Yeah, the theme of the goal is awesome, the final prize is a huge disappointment. Made an even bigger disappointment by the ridiculous price tag of 70 gems for additional ones.

Executive Chef
    I like the theme, the colors and all however this was poorly done. It's lacking a final goal prize, I feel like they forgot to give us that.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by ajay976 View Post
    I had to search for the goal prize. Almost missed it as it did not look like a goal prize. For BS, I searched and searched before I finally discovered the prize. Why are these buried in the midst of unrelated items. So frustrating. Often I don't even bother placing them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajay976 View Post
    I felt the same way. It is very small for a final prize.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

235,380 coins for a grill.

I am kinda worried because.. 12 wood deck tiles left. i want that grill. this goal ends in 5 days

Edit: my bro didn't buy the ******d wallpapers, the game glitched and said that we've already buyed 12 ******d wallpapers while we didnt. So thanks to the glitch, now the grill costs 139,380 coins
    Last edited by ZmeyKolbasnik; 07-10-16 at 11:13 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234