Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Bakery Story Update June 15 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    Do you mind posting a photo of it (next to any 4x4 item)? Thanks
    I'm sorry, but I don't know how to take pics of the game and post them. I think I read somewhere on this thread that it's 2x2 size if that helps any.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    Do you mind posting a photo of it (next to any 4x4 item)? Thanks

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    Mothers like Mother's Day. It's the same for Father's Day for us dads and grandads. No one ever says that Mother's Day is a Hallmark holiday. I'm really looking forward to getting a grandad card for the first time as well.

There's not one thing in this update that even hints at being for Father's Day. I do quite like some of the items. I'm just not a fan of pink. I know in this day and age it's "wrong" to say pink is for girls and blue is for boys. Putting out an update that they say is for fathers and making everything pink just seems to me that they haven't put any thought at all into it. It's just something that they've had in storage and just rolled it out. It certainly hasn't been designed for Father's Day.

If they had put this out as just a normal update I wouldn't have said anything at all. I would have just not bought anything. Never mind, roll on next weeks update.
    OK then, I'll say it: Mother's Day is also a Hallmark Holiday.

What WOULD say, "Father's Day!" in your opinion?

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't know this was supposed to be a "Father's Day" update until reading it here just now... Add me to the confused group. I guess I can think of some cultures where YELLOW gold is for Dads, ummm... I've been to the Black Hills, where the USA gets their rose gold and the tradition is rose for women and green gold for men. That's straight from the source!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    OK then, I'll say it: Mother's Day is also a Hallmark Holiday.

What WOULD say, "Father's Day!" in your opinion?
    Maple bacon donuts.

Just an fyi the woman who founded mother's day was adamently against the commercialization of mothers day.

I think a decor with mom and kids taking dad out for donuts and giving him a tie for a present would have been super cute.

But alas what does or does not say father's day to anyone is a moot point since we have been given a pink couch to celebrate father's day in bakery story with and I don't think they really care if we are happy with it or not.
    Last edited by deekathleen; 06-16-16 at 04:38 PM.

New Resident
    The rose gold table and chair looks so pretty! I rarely buy decor item with gems, but I bought the rose pink sofa because it's just way to cute.
    Add me on Bakery Story for tips and parts daily: shays888

Please only send me parts. I don't want food.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567