Page 36 of 212 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Thread: New sales & special offers | new main thread for sales etc

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nene2811 View Post
    Has anyone bought the jewel cart? Is it worth it? Drops/timer? Thanks!
    I don't have it but according to the inventory guide it drops jewels and silver.

Executive Chef
    The Snake Charmer is on sale for half the price.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	33059

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    The Snake Charmer is on sale for half the price.

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	33059
    OK, that just tee'd me off.
    *Note to self* - next time a 400+ gem item is released for an event and you just want it cuz it's cool and can go with something else you have on the board & not really for the "event", WAIT for the half-price sale.
    Sheesh.

ETA: Does anybody recall if the Glimmeregg Forge or the Naga Altar (500 gems) went on 1/2-price sale during those events?? If they did, I missed it & am now kicking myself for not getting the Naga Altar for 250 gems. I passed on the 500-gem price, even though I thought it looked cool. Now I'll pay closer attention to these Limited Time expensive Event Doowaddies, for their near-the-end-of-the-event SALE. *kick*
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-24-16 at 07:03 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    *Note to self* - next time a 400+ gem item is released for an event and you just want it cuz it's cool and can go with something else you have on the board & not really for the "event", WAIT for the half-price sale.
    Sheesh.

ETA: Does anybody recall if the Glimmeregg Forge or the Naga Altar (500 gems) went on 1/2-price sale during those events?? If they did, I missed it & am now kicking myself for not getting the Naga Altar for 250 gems. I passed on the 500-gem price, even though I thought it looked cool. Now I'll pay closer attention to these Limited Time expensive Event Doowaddies, for their near-the-end-of-the-event SALE. *kick*
    I don't remember about the Naga Altar, but I remember snorting when the Glimmeregg Forge went on sale. I don't remember the sale price. I just remember hoping that no one would get suckered in as mine had already seen the storage cellar. Brought it out once hoping that the added crafts would be useful. We all know how that went...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Sheesh.
    When I saw this sale this morning I think actual steam came out my ears and my eyes went all squinty Totally not cool S8! Hear that flushing noise? That's 200 gems down the drain. Just stamp "sucka" on my forehead

Rhino Keeper
    New Desert Nights Bundle Sale!

Each Jeweled Wall, Tower, and Gate adds 3RP to your board.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	33159

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	137.3 KB 
ID:	33160

Has the golden mine gone? Wish I'd moved faster to buy it if so.

My golden mine has been dropping things like jewels and glimmerdust lately. Anyone else getting this? I thought it was garanteed to drop something golden every day. I'm maxed in eggs but have 80 something of the apple and 50 something of the nuggets so in theory 1/3 chance of each 3 days in a row I should have gotten something by now.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    My golden mine has been dropping things like jewels and glimmerdust lately. Anyone else getting this? I thought it was garanteed to drop something golden every day. I'm maxed in eggs but have 80 something of the apple and 50 something of the nuggets so in theory 1/3 chance of each 3 days in a row I should have gotten something by now.
    There were two different things for sale. The golden mine and something else the dropped jewels and glimmerdust. Did you accidently purchase the wrong one?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Since they fixed it a while back it always drops one of those 3 golden items plus the other added bonus items you are noticing... You must be not catching the message about being full of eggs message. Once nuggets are high enough do a gem trade so you don't waste a gold drop. Gold apples are hardest to keep at high level but only require 1 in the trade.

As Oliver is good at mentioning... Just because there are 3 drops doesn't mean you are guaranteed 1 drop of each every 3 days.