Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bonfire Dragon Limited

Rhino Keeper

Cool Bonfire Dragon Limited

Bonfire Dragon

It is nearly impossible to miss a Bonfire Dragon during the night as their hot flames break through the darkness and illuminate the landscape. This dragon doesn't hold back when it comes to fire, capable of spouting towers of flame into the night sky. Their approach is always accompanied with a crackling sound and sudden warming of the air.

Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Black30px Yellow30px
    Habitat: Black Sands, Yellow Plateau
    Available at: Level 23
    Buying Price: 1,200 Gold20px
    Selling Price: 100 Coin20px
    Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
    Exp Gained: 1,740 Exp20px

Based off of Skeleton. Nice
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-08-16 at 09:21 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bonfire_Dragon_STG04.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	32653

Executive Chef
    One week to try and breed a Super Rare Black type....

Anywhere from 28 to 33 possible offspring depending on how you try and breed it. Not looking good IMO. I have no luck with all these limited release dragons.

It's a really great looking dragon though, so I'm going to try anyway. Good Luck to everyone!

Executive Chef
    My moral for this game is down. Will not buy or even breed for it. Nice work whoever designed it though.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    If black keeps breaking down into blue/purple then it's no use of me trying to breed it. If I tried it would be a 99% chance I would breed a Coral or Genie. Until I get a black hybrid or black stops splitting I will continue to bring this issue up. 6 months not breeding a black hybrid is not cool.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    If black keeps breaking down into blue/purple then it's no use of me trying to breed it. If I tried it would be a 99% chance I would breed a Coral or Genie. Until I get a black hybrid or black stops splitting I will continue to bring this issue up. 6 months not breeding a black hybrid is not cool.
    My similar no-black-hybrids-at-all-ever streak was actually broken this last week. After months and months (and months) of always using some form of black in my breeding den, I got 2 black hybrids in the past few days: Summer Elf and Electric. I almost fainted. Both times. I've been trying for Siamese, Mask, Hunter, and several other black hybrids for ages.

I think the splitting issue is mainly with Champion and Zodiac dragons. The black in those types will always split into blue/purple, so they will never result in a black hybrid. I hope everyone who will try to breed the Bonfire Dragon realizes this.
    With other types of black dragons, it's just very rare that the black will not split.

I'm not going to even try for the Bonfire. The odds are too slim. I'm going to continue focusing on my usual favorite combos and hope free boosted breeding will start soon!

I wish you much luck in your breeding efforts and an end to your frustrations.

Fashion Designer
    480 golds......
    too hard to breed, and too expensive to buy it!
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Executive Chef
    Same here, my breeding success is in the pits for the last 3/6 months , just repeated commons and repeats ....I know I'm high level with a lot of dragons but this is demoralising and I'm losing the will to even try anymore have a feeling I'm not alone with this problem ..... At least tournaments keep the the will alive to play , usually anyway .....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    All of my blacks spilt into blue also been a very long for me also. Only blacks I get are the ones that I win it seems

Fashion Designer
    I bred Siamese at the start of leaderboard, I can't begin to express how shocked I was.... I figured breeding would go back to the usual commons and it did....until Flamingo made an appearance. It's probably been 6-8 months since I've bred 2 new dragons in such a short amount of time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast