Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Gold dragons on sale (leaves June 21 2016)

Executive Chef
    I am so glad to see that the team is listening to us. I know I said that before, but yeah, I had to again. This made me a very happy dragon hoarder!

Rhino Keeper
    Got the 2, i could not chose between them. Thanks for bringing them back S8 team

Rhino Keeper
    Had got the stainglass immediately (less hrs than Midas 26 vs 36).. in a few hrs it will be level 7.. I will keep it at that level, because I calculated and saw that keeping it at 7 with 4 gold per day for 4 days is better than at level 10 for 3 days.. currently I have 364 gold with two other gpd at level 10.. so hopefully I will get Midas before it leaves.. also I am yet to complete the perfume procurement goal which gives 5 gold as reward.. my lotus is at level 4.. after evolving stainglass to 7 I will evolve the lotus and get that 5 gold.. I am sure that by next Tuesday I will have 4 gpd.. but my gold reserve will be 1 or 2 digits.. anyway it will build up soon.. also my food reserve will also go drastically down.. with 2 gpd and a lotus to evolve to level 10..
    Last edited by anaghasaki; 06-17-16 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Sales are randomly offered.
    Thanks for the response. I'll keep my fingers crossed for him to get one!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    I already have Midas and stain glass on both my games, I'm hoping they put other ones that I don't have on sale at this price in the weeks to come
    I agree with you. I already have these and would like to see others on sake.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    Don't have any gold dragon yet so really want Midas, but I'll only be able to get it if I get a gold sale.. Bought a third nest a few days ago and only have 113 gold now :/
    Hopefully you can gain some gold from trying some of the S8 games. That helps me a lot.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Had got the stainglass immediately (less hrs than Midas 26 vs 36).. in a few hrs it will be level 7.. I will keep it at that level, because I calculated and saw that keeping it at 7 with 4 gold per day for 4 days is better than at level 10 for 3 days.. currently I have 364 gold with two other gpd at level 10.. so hopefully I will get Midas before it leaves.. also I am yet to complete the perfume procurement goal which gives 5 gold as reward.. my lotus is at level 4.. after evolving stainglass to 7 I will evolve the lotus and get that 5 gold.. I am sure that by next Tuesday I will have 4 gpd.. but my gold reserve will be 1 or 2 digits.. anyway it will build up soon.. also my food reserve will also go drastically down.. with 2 gpd and a lotus to evolve to level 10..
    You've got a well thought out plan here. Good luck to you. Hope you make it pay off in time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Hopefully you can gain some gold from trying some of the S8 games. That helps me a lot.

There isn't one at the moment for me.. the hungry babies mania goal expired yesterday.. I tried to get that, but on my android the game just doesn't open at all.. I had hopes that as soon as it expires, next one will pop up.. but it didn't..

Thanks for your wishes Carbuck :-):-)

Rhino Keeper
    There isn't one at the moment for me.. the hungry babies mania goal expired yesterday.. I tried to get that, but on my android the game just doesn't open at all.. I had hopes that as soon as it expires, next one will pop up.. but it didn't..

I miss gold for game downloads. I haven't got one in 6 months. I don't get gold for watching videos anymore, either. S8 has got quite greedy with gold over on my account. GPD's are my only option.

Executive Chef

That's too bad. I get them on my second account. I can't keep up sometimes. They keep coming! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    I miss gold for game downloads. I haven't got one in 6 months. I don't get gold for watching videos anymore, either. S8 has got quite greedy with gold over on my account. GPD's are my only option.
    Whoa! That is a long time. Right now I have 3 GPDs. I'm hoping others go on sale as I already have the ones currently on sale.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast