Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Gold dragons on sale (leaves June 21 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    I won't get enough gold to buy the second Treasure Dragon I would need about ~ 60 gold in the next few hours. It's sad because the lowest sales I've ever seen were Treasure Dragons for 600 gold I think? Pretty sure I've never head a sale where they only cost 400 gold.

I said before that I won't spend any more real money on this game, but the thing that always frustrated me was that you can't even choose to only spend a small amount. I have to buy a Google Play Card for 15€ and activate it and then I can choose to buy gold for a few bucks. Like I have a gold sale since a few days and maybe I would've gotten weak and actually paid ~ 7€ for some gold, but not 15€. I don't need any money for Google Play because I don't buy apps and I don't play other games where I have to buy something, so it feels weird to spend the full amount for this game.
    Sad :-(:-( I also had similar concerns and actually bought the mermaid dragon value pack which was 90% off and had 40 gold, 5000 Apple and the dragon for Rs. 120/-. My gold sale offered me 20 gold for Rs 60/-. So for the same amount I got food and a dragon extra.. now I feel I shouldn't have spent real money.. as of now (after buying both the gold dragons) I still have 42 gold (I haven't collected any from Midas) . And I haven't completed the perfume procurement goal from which I would have received 5 gold.. my lotus is at 7, I just have to bring it up to 10.. buying that value pack was complete waste.. hope you get the gold dragons next time..

Rhino Keeper
    Arrrgh, I just realised I missed the last day of sale to get Midas. I was leaving for vacation and had totally forgot to purchase it before flying. Too busy preparing for the trip. Good thing I bought stained glass last week. I had enough gold actually but was rather worried depleting it so suddenly and planned to buy it one by one. Now I only have regret. It was such a good deal for a GDP. Note to self: never wait till last minute to grab on sale stuff. *tears*

Executive Chef
    I hope we get these sales for august break or so, if not for BF. I'm anticipating too ahead in the future, LOL!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Bringing back old thread...

Last year we had GPD sale for Father's day - it was 19 June, and sale lasts June 14-21.

Today is June 15, Father's day is 18 June. Bring that rest 4 of GPD on biiiiiiiiiiig sale for a week at least!!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-15-17 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate starred word

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    Bringing back old thread...

Last year we had GPD sale for Father's day - it was 19 June, and sale lasts June 14-21.

Today is June 15, Father's day is 18 June. Bring that rest 4 of GPD on biiiiiiiiiiig sale for a week at least!!!
    I have been waiting for this for a year now. Been saving up the golds for this sale and if DS does happen to bring a GDP sale I would buy 1-2 at least.
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Rhino Keeper
    Me too... but instead of GPD, they put papa and father on sale. I will NOT buy them.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112