Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
I won't get enough gold to buy the second Treasure Dragon I would need about ~ 60 gold in the next few hours. It's sad because the lowest sales I've ever seen were Treasure Dragons for 600 gold I think? Pretty sure I've never head a sale where they only cost 400 gold.

I said before that I won't spend any more real money on this game, but the thing that always frustrated me was that you can't even choose to only spend a small amount. I have to buy a Google Play Card for 15€ and activate it and then I can choose to buy gold for a few bucks. Like I have a gold sale since a few days and maybe I would've gotten weak and actually paid ~ 7€ for some gold, but not 15€. I don't need any money for Google Play because I don't buy apps and I don't play other games where I have to buy something, so it feels weird to spend the full amount for this game.
Sad :-(:-( I also had similar concerns and actually bought the mermaid dragon value pack which was 90% off and had 40 gold, 5000 Apple and the dragon for Rs. 120/-. My gold sale offered me 20 gold for Rs 60/-. So for the same amount I got food and a dragon extra.. now I feel I shouldn't have spent real money.. as of now (after buying both the gold dragons) I still have 42 gold (I haven't collected any from Midas) . And I haven't completed the perfume procurement goal from which I would have received 5 gold.. my lotus is at 7, I just have to bring it up to 10.. buying that value pack was complete waste.. hope you get the gold dragons next time..