Thread: Fashion Story Update 6-7-2016

Executive Chef

Fashion Story Update 6-7-2016

Update day!

Get the mates together to share your green thumb experiences. Before heading out, show your customers how to prepare for the best garden party. You won’t need to feel like a late bloomer with the Flower Bed decoration in Fashion Story!
    You’ll enjoy your garden party with these new items:

• Potting Table decoration
    • Garden Wall wallpaper
    • Patio Mirror wall decoration
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-07-16 at 02:12 PM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

21 hours for catalog this week. Anyone surprised? I didn't think so.

Sweater and shorts with sandals and a bunch of flowers. XP and yield too low, as usual. Profit is okay. I might be more enthusiastic if the stocking time were 8 or 9 hours as we have with comparable outfits. The outfit is cute, not stunning, and not formal enough for a traditional garden party. From the decor items, it's easy to imagine this outfit on the party's landscaper or floral designer not a party guest.

Under the design tab, patio mirror for 18 gems, garden wall wallpaper for 9,000 coins, flower bed for 35 gems, and potting table for 50,000 coins.

I like all of the decor items. Not sure what I'll buy.

Rhino Keeper
    Actually this is a nice update, except the catalog's stocking time.

Farm Supplier
    Really love the wallpaper this week!

Supply Cube is the discounted box this week.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    Supply Cube is the discounted box this week.
    The only item in the Supply Cube I want that I could realistically get (I never count first place items since the odds are so poor and I've never won one, ever) is the girl with the butterfly hair. I think she is a 3rd place item. I wonder how many tries that would take?

The only item I want from that box is the Outsider Fashion, a first prize. I tried the box once yesterday and got the ridiculous 4th prize pot of arrows. Terrified to try again. Even at 12 gems each, there's too much potential for wasting a lot of money. So, I'm going to wait for a possible individual sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Zatara View Post
    The only item in the Supply Cube I want that I could realistically get (I never count first place items since the odds are so poor and I've never won one, ever) is the girl with the butterfly hair. I think she is a 3rd place item. I wonder how many tries that would take?
    On sale now for the weekend is the Picnic Party display for 56 gems. I'm probably going to pass on that.
    Last edited by DragonWished; 06-10-16 at 01:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    The only item I want from that box is the Outsider Fashion, a first prize. I tried the box once yesterday and got the ridiculous 4th prize pot of arrows. Terrified to try again. Even at 12 gems each, there's too much potential for wasting a lot of money. So, I'm going to wait for a possible individual sale.
    Yes I would love to have Outsider Fashion as well, but I dismiss first prize items as impossible to get. 1% odds are so poor that you could literally waste gems forever trying to win a first prize. Anyway, decided to try for the 3rd prize butterfly hair girl (Fiery) and finally got her on the 6th try. The rest were useless items including the awful pot of arrows and the equally awful supplies.