Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im new in this game, thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Are you on Android? RS works a little differently on Android. There are different versions on the Play Store, and each of them have a few content items you wouldn't be able to get unless you download that version.

For example, the hedges are included in the 'Restaurant Story: Outdoors' version, and the tubers are in the 'Restaurant Story: Summer Camp' version. I can't post outside links here, but you should be able to search them on Google Play and download them.

I'd actually recommend DL'ing as many RS versions as possible, because all of them will have some items you'd otherwise not be able to see in your market. DL them once, open the game, and then uninstalling it is enough for the items to appear in your market in any version you DL afterward.

Hope that helped
    Thanks you so much for this info. I started playing in May and I've been wondering where players got those hedges. I searched everywhere repeatedly. Now I can hopefully get a cash register.

THIS FORUM IS PURE GOLD.

So I downloaded RS Outdoors and saw the hedges. Opened RS, no hedges. Went back to RS Outdoors and bought a hedge. Went back to RS and my hedge is there. However, if I place the hedge, the entire hedge category disappears. So I'd have to return to RS Outdoors to buy another. Seems I'd need to keep RS Outdoors installed to be able to buy items when needed or download every time I want something.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You won't be able to request for those parts if you have not bought the appliance. But you can let your neighbours know you like them as gifts or you can send those parts to your neighbours and some may return the same.
    Hello rynetory2,
    Thanks for the response. How will i know which part to request? For example, the vampire stove? It doesn't say what parts are needed.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Hello rynetory2,
    Thanks for the response. How will i know which part to request? For example, the vampire stove? It doesn't say what parts are needed.
    It's much faster and easier to buy the appliance. You're probably hitting the hammer icon, that prompted the message. Try again and avoid the hammer and you'll be able to buy. Remember to send Stormie your request too, our Stormie faithfully accepts 1 request per day.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    It's much faster and easier to buy the appliance. You're probably hitting the hammer icon, that prompted the message. Try again and avoid the hammer and you'll be able to buy. Remember to send Stormie your request too, our Stormie faithfully accepts 1 request per day.
    Oh my! Yes i am hitting that hammer icon. You are wonderful! Thank you so much.😘😍

Grand Emperor
    Oh awesome, you can now purchase these appliances. Happy cooking!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12