Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im new in this game, thanks for your help!

Post Im new in this game, thanks for your help!

Hello, i started playing one month ago and i liked this game. Just want to ask: it is any possibly to get at this moment the Phoebe?s Lemon Stand? I really liked it and i want to place it on my rest. Atleast, i can?t find the tubers decoration on my own store...are them still available?. Thanks very much for your replyes and help!

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry but this was a goal prize from a set of goals in 2015. It is not available to purchase at this time.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1123684

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks for your help. I want to know if i still can buy the tubers and the wall hedge, because i can?t see them on my store at the floor decorations.

Have a nice day.

Executive Chef
    Are you talking about the 3 kids with the intertubes and the square hedge?

What level are you at?

The tubing kids are a gem item and the hedges are still available (round and square).

You might not be at a high enough level yet to buy them.
    I'm not sure what level you have to be at for them to become available.

Farm Supplier
    Hi all

I'm fairly new to RS too and had a few questions.
    1. Do goals ever repeat? I see several items I would like, but they're locked from past goal.

2. Is there a way to trigger the start of past goals? I purchased a hot dog stand and I only have access to the first recipe which cooks in an hour. All the other unlocked/ non-goal appliances I've purchased have all the recipes available except the hot dog stand.
    The only goals I currently have at the moment are for other storm 8 games.

3. I've noticed some of my neighbors randomly send appliance parts as daily gifts which do not correspond with a current goal. I was wondering if there's some kind of unwritten RS rule that if an appliance part is sent, send the same part back...maybe? I've started declining them because my gift section is now 7 pages long.

Thank u in advance for all ur help!

Thanks form your quick response. I am already lvl 52 and i've seen neighbours At lvl 35 with The wall hedge On theyr Rest. Atleast, i can't see The wall hedge and The tubers On my store, even On the goal sets.

Thank you very much!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianSanteliz View Post
    Thanks form your quick response. I am already lvl 52 and i've seen neighbours At lvl 35 with The wall hedge On theyr Rest. Atleast, i can't see The wall hedge and The tubers On my store, even On the goal sets.

Thank you very much!
    Are you on Android? RS works a little differently on Android. There are different versions on the Play Store, and each of them have a few content items you wouldn't be able to get unless you download that version.

For example, the hedges are included in the 'Restaurant Story: Outdoors' version, and the tubers are in the 'Restaurant Story: Summer Camp' version. I can't post outside links here, but you should be able to search them on Google Play and download them.

I'd actually recommend DL'ing as many RS versions as possible, because all of them will have some items you'd otherwise not be able to see in your market. DL them once, open the game, and then uninstalling it is enough for the items to appear in your market in any version you DL afterward.

Hope that helped
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DMVdoll View Post
    Hi all

I'm fairly new to RS too and had a few questions.
    1. Do goals ever repeat? I see several items I would like, but they're locked from past goal.

2. Is there a way to trigger the start of past goals? I purchased a hot dog stand and I only have access to the first recipe which cooks in an hour. All the other unlocked/ non-goal appliances I've purchased have all the recipes available except the hot dog stand.
    The only goals I currently have at the moment are for other storm 8 games.

3. I've noticed some of my neighbors randomly send appliance parts as daily gifts which do not correspond with a current goal. I was wondering if there's some kind of unwritten RS rule that if an appliance part is sent, send the same part back...maybe? I've started declining them because my gift section is now 7 pages long.

Thank u in advance for all ur help!
    1. Unfortunately, no they do not If you see an item locked by goal, it will remain locked for you unless the goal item is from a currently-ongoing set of goals. This is supposedly to ensure fairness for older players who were around at the time of the goal.
    2. No. The Hot Dog Stand was a goal appliance from the NYC goals last September, that was pre-unlocked, but still required goals to unlock the remaining recipes.
    3. This is sometimes the case, but you'll want to check with your neighbors specifically. I usually ignore gifts I don't need (for similar reasons - my gift section is too long for my liking).
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Hi all.. I'd like to purchase unique stoves for my restaurant but every time i click it, it is giving me a message that i need bolts and nuts from friends.

How can I request for those parts if I don't have the stove yet?
    Thank u

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Hi all.. I'd like to purchase unique stoves for my restaurant but every time i click it, it is giving me a message that i need bolts and nuts from friends.

How can I request for those parts if I don't have the stove yet?
    Thank u
    You won't be able to request for those parts if you have not bought the appliance. But you can let your neighbours know you like them as gifts or you can send those parts to your neighbours and some may return the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast