Thread: Neighbors and number of request you can send and receive

Rhino Keeper

Neighbors and number of request you can send and receive

I have a question? How many requests can you send out each day? How many items can you receive each day? I know you can only send out 3 gold each day and only receive 20 each day but what about maps and other items?

Executive Chef
    You can send a request to every neighbor though you can only receive 20 things (maps) no matter how many you ask for. Plus stormie will always answer, so if 20 neighbors answer before stormie does you can get 21.

Rhino Keeper
    So my assumption is correct all you need is like 30 quality players and having 200 + so so player are just a wast of time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by silverybunny View Post
    So my assumption is correct all you need is like 30 quality players and having 200 + so so player are just a wast of time.
    Well, land expansions at high levels take 3 days. Having many neighbors and asking them all for maps will mean that you will keep getting maps when you can't request them because the requests you sent are not lost and will be answered later.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't mind having lots of neighbours (I have 220 but not sure how many are inactive), I send to all and find that I don't need to wait 3 days to get the maps for a new expansion...it's usually just a few needed
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour