Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

Executive Chef
    Some players found Lila with just a few adventures, other players have gone on 11 or more. Not a timed quest, so just rebuild your fairy jar inventory and just do it at a slower pace. In the end you you'll find her, and then from what I've read she disappears again but I still have her in my inventory.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Is it normal that I am getting NOTHING from Glimmerwood adventures? My first one produced a box with a log. Since then, nothing at all. Certainly no Lila.
    Ditto done over 13 searches and nothing it seems very unfair that some players get lila after one go and others are plugging away months later.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pigswithwigs View Post
    Ditto done over 13 searches and nothing it seems very unfair that some players get lila after one go and others are plugging away months later.
    I'm still searching, too. I would like to move on, but the only way out is through.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I have had quests that I have had to search and search and search......it is not much fun. This one was not too bad for me. My question is, did anyone make more than one extra soothing balm? If so how many? Who knows if we will ever need it again. A head start could be helpful but I don't want to waste too many resources. Good luck to those still searching.

PS This quest has been only active a month.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Talking Faerie jars - help

Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    I've done at least 10 adventures, no Lila, and now i'm out of Fairy Jars and haven't collected one in at least 3 days. I've been checking everything in the source list and not one... How frustrating.

Im out of faerie jars too, where do we find them? I've done about 8 adventures and nothing......just need to know where the faerie jars come from? Pleeeeease lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I have had quests that I have had to search and search and search......it is not much fun. This one was not too bad for me. My question is, did anyone make more than one extra soothing balm? If so how many? Who knows if we will ever need it again. A head start could be helpful but I don't want to waste too many resources. Good luck to those still searching.

PS This quest has been only active a month.
    I've made 10 so far (so I guess that's 5 extra). But that's just to have something to do with my extra faeries' murmurs, g dust & fey crystals, since I usually stay close to maxed on those. I'll probably keep that craft open & available (& won't give the 5 required for the last step of this part) til the next part is released, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I've made 10 so far (so I guess that's 5 extra). But that's just to have something to do with my extra faeries' murmurs, g dust & fey crystals, since I usually stay close to maxed on those. I'll probably keep that craft open & available (& won't give the 5 required for the last step of this part) til the next part is released, lol.
    I'm doing the same, just to have something to do.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post

I was was keeping it open too to stay occupied. I have 10 too now ( had to look). Thanks for your input.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    AFter finding Lila she disappeared, according to support I had a glitch so have to start it over. IM in the process of gathering the faerie jars again but noticed that the search of the glimmer wood adventure has also disappeared from the castle. Another bug???? Appreciate your help.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    AFter finding Lila she disappeared, according to support I had a glitch so have to start it over. IM in the process of gathering the faerie jars again but noticed that the search of the glimmer wood adventure has also disappeared from the castle. Another bug???? Appreciate your help.
    I'll pass this on...