Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: New Land Expansion: June 1 2016

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Oh I feel the pain. I've got mine almost back to colors together kinda. Then a big old hodgepodge of everything else mushed together. Geez man. It's an ongoing issue for sure!
    Whenever I tried to organize some, I run out of space, and then it's difficult to do so because my existing land already ran out of space for that specific color

Soon I simply gave up on organizing them, cause I run out of space as soon as I clear 1 square of land
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Whenever I tried to organize some, I run out of space, and then it's difficult to do so because my existing land already ran out of space for that specific color

Soon I simply gave up on organizing them, cause I run out of space as soon as I clear 1 square of land

That's all exactly right. I have squares of colors together but ran out of space to add to the spots. When we got our last big chunk to expand I had to put everything there and that's a huge mixed up mess. You do the best you can. Trying to keep head above water. Keep on treading.

Executive Chef
    That's all exactly right. I have squares of colors together but ran out of space to add to the spots. When we got our last big chunk to expand I had to put everything there and that's a huge mixed up mess. You do the best you can. Trying to keep head above water. Keep on treading.
    I used the same method of trying to keep some organisation then ran into problems with the four colour habitats so the middle of my main island is a confused muddle and no idea of who lives where or with new ones even if I have them ..... Glad I'm not the only one
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Nightclub Owner
    I have learnt to not care after realizing I can never organize them all, now I don't even care if it's messy, cause there's no way for me to organize them without the land
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    I used the same method of trying to keep some organisation then ran into problems with the four colour habitats so the middle of my main island is a confused muddle and no idea of who lives where or with new ones even if I have them ..... Glad I'm not the only one
    Seems like we're all in the same situation
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-05-17-10-26.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	461.8 KB 
ID:	31423

Looks like S8 released all land available, not just one row like last time

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-05-17-10-26.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	461.8 KB 
ID:	31423

Looks like S8 released all land available, not just one row like last time
    Yes I've the other corner. Sorry can't add the photo.

Awe man!! Just did my last land expansion...(didn't realize) now the mine is CLOSED. See ya food for dragons and tales and epics!!

Mine just closed too. Lvl 153. Will it open again? Or am I maxed out?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567