Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: New Land Expansion: June 1 2016

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    If you get to where you have hundreds on hundreds in dragons, have all space used and no habitats you will lose your decor. I have zero. It can get frustrating to see these nice islands all organized and full of fun and I can hardly move a thing. Maybe there's a reason some of us long long time players are more annoyed around here and seem to complain. I know I'm not a typical "complainer" I just get frustrated sometimes with the situation. I spend the same money and I am as loyal, and I get stuck in a corner all the time. I would love to have my decor out, any decor out. I've had to let that go long, oh so long ago. I had a pretty island at one time and as my space went so did the cute things, one by one. It is made worse by all the earned "prizes" in each event. A decoration is no prize to many of us. It's just another thing we can't use. Probably ever. How is that cool? I would almost rather have coins, as useless as that would be for me but at least I wouldn't have a line of things I can't use and a reminder of my situation every Event.
    I'm happy we have more land and I guess as I level up I will get a few more habitats. That's great. I don't know if it will allow me to play freely but I recognize and appreciate the effort!
    If you have a pretty island I'm glad you have it. If you plan on playing for a long time you might not get to keep it. It's interesting, The idea that s8 should make sure we can keep decor? It's not doing that now. I don't see a senecio where I could decorate my island unless the space and habitats became limitless, I don't see how. I will soon be maxed out again. This expansion helps however, I have a stable full of dragons and a storage full of dragons and a gazillion useless decor items.
    That's just my reality and jrods and kennedwards and all us 3-4 year players.
    Happy to see the new land and I will gladly use it! Keep them coming and maybe I will decorate someday if able.
    Same here

I no longer cared about decor ever since I've reached over 400 or so dragons
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    There is a picture on post 1 showing the new expansions.
    Thanks Kooky! I still need time to get there.it's great thou,every new land is good to come!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Same here

I no longer cared about decor ever since I've reached over 400 or so dragons
    You can't care! Nothing you can do about it. No place to put it. Perk of being here from the start right?!?
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Thanks Kooky! I still need time to get there.it's great thou,every new land is good to come!
    Yah that, and more habitats too. Only thing that'd make me happier is if the islands were expanded instead, lol.

Nightclub Owner
    You can't care! Nothing you can do about it. No place to put it. Perk of being here from the start right?!?
    Exactly

It's not that I don't want to have some decor, it's the mere fact that it's impossible for me to have any when there's not enough room for habitats and dragons
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    It doesn't help that TL never gets ahead. They raise the cap and unlock some land and then it's used and filled up within a month, if that. I was hoping they'd add another 20 - 40 mining spots with that huge new chunk of land up top. That would have made everyone happy. People with locked mine would be unlocked and everyone could have expanded in 2 different directions, and that's if the whole top was open for expansion we would still be better off than now. Cutting that whole top expansion into 3rds makes things worse too, I'd probably have it all cleared by now and could have maybe put some decor there, but not now, every space I clear is probably going to get a habitat now. Adding the mining land was one of the best ideas to help with this cramped issue, they just need to add more floating islands, reopen it and let us expand both ways, this spoon feeding land to us isn't working

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    It doesn't help that TL never gets ahead. They raise the cap and unlock some land and then it's used and filled up within a month, if that. I was hoping they'd add another 20 - 40 mining spots with that huge new chunk of land up top. That would have made everyone happy. People with locked mine would be unlocked and everyone could have expanded in 2 different directions, and that's if the whole top was open for expansion we would still be better off than now. Cutting that whole top expansion into 3rds makes things worse too, I'd probably have it all cleared by now and could have maybe put some decor there, but not now, every space I clear is probably going to get a habitat now. Adding the mining land was one of the best ideas to help with this cramped issue, they just need to add more floating islands, reopen it and let us expand both ways, this spoon feeding land to us isn't working
    For me, I used up the land once I finish expanding and clearing that land, it's impossible to have any empty space unless I wait for it, still have many dragons in storage, doesn't seem like I'll be able to get them all out in time
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    For me, I used up the land once I finish expanding and clearing that land, it's impossible to have any empty space unless I wait for it, still have many dragons in storage, doesn't seem like I'll be able to get them all out in time
    Exactly. You and jrod exactly. I saw that last huge chunk and thought yay! I've got it almost done and only a few empty spots which I have to leave a bit of empty so I can move things around. Still have dragons and eggs hidden all over and no place to put them. I would love the mining to reopen and spread out as well. Just a mess. I'm happy we get more land, it's just not enough for a good portion of players.

Nightclub Owner
    Exactly. You and jrod exactly. I saw that last huge chunk and thought yay! I've got it almost done and only a few empty spots which I have to leave a bit of empty so I can move things around. Still have dragons and eggs hidden all over and no place to put them. I would love the mining to reopen and spread out as well. Just a mess. I'm happy we get more land, it's just not enough for a good portion of players.
    I used to have my habitat colors organized nicely, but now it's just a mess of having different color habitats all over the place because I ran out of room and it has become a simple choice of choosing a color that I want to bring out the same color dragon, so yea, it has become very messy
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    I used to have my habitat colors organized nicely, but now it's just a mess of having different color habitats all over the place because I ran out of room and it has become a simple choice of choosing a color that I want to bring out the same color dragon, so yea, it has become very messy
    Oh I feel the pain. I've got mine almost back to colors together kinda. Then a big old hodgepodge of everything else mushed together. Geez man. It's an ongoing issue for sure!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast