Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Land Expansion: June 1 2016

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Yes, I have decor and I like it. S8 need to ensure there is room not only for habitats, but for the decor. In fact, I would like a lot more space to do much more artistic layouts than I currently have. I have zero interest in cramming the available space full of habitats. To me that is not aesthetically pleasing at all and would more than likely stop me playing completely.

I have 325 dragons on 109 habitats, so a long way to 181. However, I will not fit 181 habitats without removing decor, I've calculated that out. Not happy about that.
    Agreed.

It's because there's no room to put decors that's why all my decors are in storage, lost count how many I have or which ones I have for that matter
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    She probably just didn't want to say coming soon, since soon obviously has a different meaning to TL. Android users have has coming soon over the album icon for going on 2 years, so for a TL person to say coming soon could mean anything. Hopefully soon ish is alot sooner than soon lol
    Soon as in right now. :P

I didn't want to promise a specific day in case the schedule changed. Enjoy~*!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post

Yeah, thanks Elsa
    Now these maps from the wheel come in handy

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post

Thank you! Plus a habitat increase! happydance
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Banned
    Can we expand to both rows or just the one for now?

Fashion Designer
    I was hoping for a dynamite expansion outside the general island, not just an added row.

Executive Chef
    I was too, but always happy to see the limit raised and more room. I need the food from island mining.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I was too, but always happy to see the limit raised and more room. I need the food from island mining.
    When it gets to the last mining expansion I leave it unexpanded so I can keep mining
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    When it gets to the last mining expansion I leave it unexpanded so I can keep mining
    Yeah... I was decorating for royal flush on the islands, and like a dum dum I accidentally did the last expansion. I was saving like half an island, and I just went silly and now it's closed off for me, lol.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-01-16 at 01:38 PM. Reason: removed personal information

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast