Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 06/03 Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2016) (now for all players)

Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    So... I have been saving gems for a while. Used four to speed up collections on this event. SO happy to have the Baron's Tent! You guessed it! I am Android! :-)

Been exploring the tent for a week or so. Had the opportunity to try for a dog, some sand buildings, the adorable fox, the adorable tiger cub! SO tempted! Really bummed that I received the throw ten cabbages, get five free AFTER I threw ten cabbages yesterday when I was trying for the tiger cub. AARRGGHH!!! But, apparently, amazing things can happen! Today's grand prize was a funky looking alicorn wearing peace glasses. Sent me on a long quest to find out if it was a real Ali that dropped energy. It is! But I didn't get any videos to watch. In my research, I learned not to click the icon on the CS screen (although I think I will for a gem)... but, today, I used all of the videos to earn cabbages, received my 5 cabbages as a reward for throwing 10, used 180 gems to buy 22 cabbages, cleared every spot on the grid, and won the funky alicorn! WOO HOO! Now I have 15 cabbages left, and look forward to collecting from my new Ali! :-)

If only I could finish the current event! ;-)
    I am intrigued by the 'throw ten cabbages get five free' offer. Is this new? Limited time? Android only? I've had the cabbage hut since it was released (iOS) and I've never gotten that one. But I also haven't tried for any prizes lately, I've been storing up cabbages from the hut. (And I've been getting mostly the flower power tower, carriage and gazebo, which I'm not interested in having)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I am intrigued by the 'throw ten cabbages get five free' offer. Is this new? Limited time? Android only? I've had the cabbage hut since it was released (iOS) and I've never gotten that one. But I also haven't tried for any prizes lately, I've been storing up cabbages from the hut. (And I've been getting mostly the flower power tower, carriage and gazebo, which I'm not interested in having)
    I vaguely recall that "throw 10/get 5" goal back when the tent was first released for iOS, back in April '15. And I think I did it just for the prizes behind the Baron's face because it still wasn't enough cabbages to get the Grand Prize (can't recall which one it was now) & I was still figuring out how the tent even WORKED, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I vaguely recall that "throw 10/get 5" goal back when the tent was first released for iOS, back in April '15. And I think I did it just for the prizes behind the Baron's face because it still wasn't enough cabbages to get the Grand Prize (can't recall which one it was now) & I was still figuring out how the tent even WORKED, lol.
    Thanks! I don't remember that, but I'm sure I did the same thing (I still haven't used up all the extra wheat from those early days!). Lol.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    ok...so question. is the tent the 'crowning achievement' quests?
    i made the mistake and clicked on the pumpkin puppy...and now am struggling with the living wood since i had 0 of it. im staying away from the witch cat until im sure i have plenty of the resources.
    will the tent require resources? or can i safely click it without having a day timer?

Executive Chef
    pieandcream ~ (cute username, btw. Lol) I did a forum search for "Crowning Achievement" because it wasn't ringing any bells and I found this is Dabag's dialogue guide:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....nt#post1231353

So yes, it's introducing you to the Baron's Tent and how it works.

The tent doesn't require resources to enter it or play it, if I understand your question correctly. Check out the first post of this thread; it outlines how everything works, but if you have add'l questions, feel free to post 'em and I (or another player) will try to answer them the best we can.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    pieandcream ~ (cute username, btw. Lol) I did a forum search for "Crowning Achievement" because it wasn't ringing any bells and I found this is Dabag's dialogue guide:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....nt#post1231353

So yes, it's introducing you to the Baron's Tent and how it works.

The tent doesn't require resources to enter it or play it, if I understand your question correctly. Check out the first post of this thread; it outlines how everything works, but if you have add'l questions, feel free to post 'em and I (or another player) will try to answer them the best we can.
    omg thanks!
    i looked that thread up before but wasnt sure >.< yeah it doesnt require resources (yes thats what i meant XD)
    thanks again!
    xx

Executive Chef
    anyone knows what this animal drops ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	32097
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    anyone knows what this animal drops ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	32097
    See the current thread for July's prizes.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....es-(July-2016)

Host(ess)
    Am I mistaken or has something changed in the Baron's tent? It used to be that the prize would change automatically once per day, at a fixed time (the Castle story day start). Now it seems it is only changing 24 hours when you open the tent. If you open the tent than a 24 hour counter starts to count down. So if you do not open regularly then the new prize will not come up. It needs to be triggered, it is not automatic anymore. Has anybody else noticed this?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678