Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2016-May-25 Lucky Stars

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    Umm... I don't know who you are talking to, but I'm on an (older) iPod touch and I'm playing the same game. It's not magic and rainbows over here in iOS land. All my s8 games like to randomly crash and in some games, that takes away my "stuff"... But it's a FREE game on the surface. You can play all you want without paying. We have new ovens this week with a fun theme to play with. It's a good waste of time when we get content to play with. I can't wait to fill my bakery with lots of star stuff!
    I was saying as I have played on both ios and android and having seen the differences I'd rather play on ios or have S8 make the games exactly the same on both systems ! I m missing my gem despensors and many other things since switching to android ! If I could buy a new iPad I'd be happy to play again !

Executive Chef
    My game for some random reason reverted to the Taurus part, I had to build all the ovens over again and do over that goal. It sucks! 2 days waste.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Tied with the NYC prize, imo.

Hugely disappointing that buying a second Constellation Calendar would involve parting with 32 gems. Not worth it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by happy14344 View Post
    Worst goal prize ever!!!

Farm Supplier
    I just wanted to say to teamlava that the recipes look sooooo pretty. Thanks

How to unlock this oven now?
    I reached level30,but still can't unlock!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janemak007 View Post
    How to unlock this oven now?
    I reached level30,but still can't unlock!
    This goal is over now, you wont be able to unlock it. There is a new goal each month.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567