Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2016-May-25 Lucky Stars

Rhino Keeper
    This is a final prize?????
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-30-16 at 06:10 PM. Reason: removed flaming comments

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    They where saying that all the recent stuff is too cutesy, which I understand. And you won't be able to "fill your bakery" with this stuff.
    I like the recipes though - Will be really cool if we also have recipes for the remaining zodiac signs. How about having another zodiac goal next month with those recipes and more items for the theme?

And assuming one has a small bakery it's possible to fill it with the goal items - perhaps also with the astronauts items previously released. I plan to redecorate with items from last year's summer night (?) goal...

Farm Supplier
    Worst goal prize ever!!!
    Not accepting new neighbors at the moment. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    I like the recipes though - Will be really cool if we also have recipes for the remaining zodiac signs. How about having another zodiac goal next month with those recipes and more items for the theme?

And assuming one has a small bakery it's possible to fill it with the goal items - perhaps also with the astronauts items previously released. I plan to redecorate with items from last year's summer night (?) goal...
    What was the summer nights goal?

It is terrible, I was so disappointed :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone notice the Gemini Gelato gives 6 coins per serv? Sorry if i didn't see it mentioned, I just noticed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbysmom87 View Post
    Anyone notice the Gemini Gelato gives 6 coins per serv? Sorry if i didn't see it mentioned, I just noticed.
    Oh does it? Nice. I didn't even notice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbysmom87 View Post
    I noticed. It was a nice surprise. I would like more recipes that gives more than 4 coins. We have way too few recipes that give 10 coins or more.

I haven't finished this goal yet, but this far I really like it. It's nice that the recipes not only match the zodiac signs but also the season they're in. The Taurus Tarts look very spring-like and the Gemini Gelato is a great summer recipe.

Am I the only one who likes the final prize? I also think it's too small for a final prize, but rather this beautiful calender than the ugly NY prize I will never use.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ruskpaels View Post
    I noticed. It was a nice surprise. I would like more recipes that gives more than 4 coins. We have way too few recipes that give 10 coins or more.

I haven't finished this goal yet, but this far I really like it. It's nice that the recipes not only match the zodiac signs but also the season they're in. The Taurus Tarts look very spring-like and the Gemini Gelato is a great summer recipe.

Am I the only one who likes the final prize? I also think it's too small for a final prize, but rather this beautiful calender than the ugly NY prize I will never use.
    I like the ny prize and have it out in my bakery, the final prize on this one is a final prize disappointment. But at least a couple people like the calendar prize, so not a total waste of that five minutes for the artist that drew it

Fashion Designer
    A word of praise for the artist(s) who designed the recipes and ovens: they are just beautiful. And clever. I love the plates, and how when the recipes are eaten you see the zodiac sign of that recipe on the plate, just lovely.

And YES, thank you for letting us sell the gelato for 6 coins each!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast