Thread: Game crashes when trying to fill order with 5 star shop

Rhino Keeper

Game crashes when trying to fill order with 5 star shop

Hi, i need help! I have a 5 star tessa & co, but the game reset (as it does often) after i received the 5th star, making the order unfulfilled but the 5th star added! Now when i try to fill the order, the game crashes and returns with the 5 star shop having the unfulfilled order! And the building permit for buying a new shop isnt there, so i really want the order to be fulfilled so i can buy a new shop

Grand Emperor
    Can you try to reinstall the game and see if it helps? If not, please do and let us know if the problem persists. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    No, i tried that but it didnt work, it still shows the 5 star tessa & co with only 4,5 stars filled and when i fill the order, the game crashes and resets

Grand Emperor
    Thank you for trying. I've reported this over.

Grand Emperor
    This should be fixed now. You may need to restart your game to effect it. Have fun!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, the 5 star now hasnt got the unfulfilled order anymore, so thats fine. However, i never got the building permit (or the other stuff that goes with reaching 5 star level, but the permit is most important) so now i only have one shopping business. Can i get that second building permit back?

Ah and i just noticed: the order is still there somewhere: the factories still show that i need to make the goods required by that last unfulfilled orde, but the order is now gone since the 5 star tessa & co doesnt have the order request anymore. So the game still wants me to fill that order, but i cant.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-26-16 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Grand Emperor
    Hmmm.... Let me check on this with the team again. Sorry about that.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! Is there any news yet on this bug? Im still having the items requested in the factories and am still playing with only one shopping business...

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.