Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Elder Dragon: May 27 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    I remember someone calling the Earth Dragon the perfect shade of booger green. This dragon could be a long lost brother
    That was me. I thought the exact thing when I saw this new one. I wish I had a four dragon habitat that holds green, then I could add this one to rainbow rose, mire and earth.

Farm Supplier
    After some fails with other pairs, I got Elder first go with Angel and Dawntree..

Executive Chef
    Got it first time out trying for my tales fuzzy. I had no idea what it was. Threw it on the nest and thankfully got fuzzy next. Nice to get both done. Back to vacation. Good luck everyone
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    I had to breed forest for the Tales, so chose Light to breed with - and got 27 hours! It's a bit annoying to get such a long breed time, but I guess if it's for a limited dragon then its bearable

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Got it first time out trying for my tales fuzzy. I had no idea what it was. Threw it on the nest and thankfully got fuzzy next. Nice to get both done. Back to vacation. Good luck everyone
    What combo did you breed, please? Thanks in advance!

Fashion Designer
    Bred Jigsaw aand Summer as both Elderand May were possible. Got Elder; very happy.

Fashion Designer
    It seems like the designers are stuck in a rut. I don't dislike the Elder, in fact 'real dragon' looking dragons are my favorites, and I don't care much for the cutesy dragons in clothing or the really busy ones. But, Elder looks a lot like Earth. Who looks a lot like Lost Bones. The recent, new dragons all have the same face and similar body types (the bodies that have neat rows of talons). There was definitely more variety in the older dragons. It feels like we are getting the same dragon over and over again, just colored in slightly differently. Meh. It's hard to get excited about that. Old Trinket is the only new dragon that deviates from this rut.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkitty99 View Post
    I had to breed forest for the Tales, so chose Light to breed with - and got 27 hours! It's a bit annoying to get such a long breed time, but I guess if it's for a limited dragon then its bearable
    yh on my byteme acc i breed this also , had to spend 11 gold to rush it off , totaly forgot about the breed Love dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    It seems like the designers are stuck in a rut. I don't dislike the Elder, in fact 'real dragon' looking dragons are my favorites, and I don't care much for the cutesy dragons in clothing or the really busy ones. But, Elder looks a lot like Earth. Who looks a lot like Lost Bones. The recent, new dragons all have the same face and similar body types (the bodies that have neat rows of talons). There was definitely more variety in the older dragons. It feels like we are getting the same dragon over and over again, just colored in slightly differently. Meh. It's hard to get excited about that. Old Trinket is the only new dragon that deviates from this rut.
    Haha the birthday cake dragon did me in... too much TL.. too much

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    kooky , could you find out if it is a permanent dragon or not ? thanks
    The Elder Dragon is permanent
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast