Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Cursed Rose Animal : May 27 2016

Executive Chef
    My first try resulted in an Onyx Direwolf, a wonderful fail.

Now after 3 Firefoxes, I received a 15 hour timer for a Cosmic Phoenix. The Cosmic Phoenix was one of the first Super Rare animals I bred before I even started keeping track in October of 2014. It is only the second one I have ever bred but the timing is not good. That should take care of my Super Rare for the week or two now back to getting a Rare for Gemini.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    My first try resulted in an Onyx Direwolf, a wonderful fail.

Now after 3 Firefoxes, I received a 15 hour timer for a Cosmic Phoenix. The Cosmic Phoenix was one of the first Super Rare animals I bred before I even started keeping track in October of 2014. It is only the second one I have ever bred but the timing is not good. That should take care of my Super Rare for the week or two now back to getting a Rare for Gemini.
    Congratulations! What did you use to breed the Onyx Direwolf? Do you remember the breeding time?

Thanks so much for any help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Congratulations! What did you use to breed the Onyx Direwolf? Do you remember the breeding time?

Thanks so much for any help!
    I used a level 4 Crystal Unicorn with a level 4 Ember Bear and the time in the Den and Nest is 43 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I used a level 4 Crystal Unicorn with a level 4 Ember Bear and the time in the Den and Nest is 43 hours.
    That was my pairing exactly also. I was trying for an ember bear for the Gemini event, so I bred my ember bear (level 9) with my epic unicorn. 43 hrs later got a direwolf. And it also takes 43 hrs to hatch and then 37 to evolve. I'm still fitfully trying everything for a cursed rose.

Rhino Keeper
    Tossed four elements in the den yesterday (Orchid Otter and Orangubang) secretly hoping for a second Crystal Unicorn or a Trick or Treent... got 21 hours. Figured it was my second Storm Sphinx or a Gold Lion. Surprise this morning... Cursed Rose! Didn't even think of that! Excited!

Banned
    Finally getting a Cursed Rose. So happy. And it's when "Beauty and the Beast" is in theaters.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567