Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: May 25 2016

Fashion Designer
    I don't really like how everything looks. I haven't displayed any of the recent goal items, so this is kind of disappointing. Willl just look forward to new ovens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by myferngardens View Post
    Ick. Glad for new ovens even if the recipes are wierd. I so wish I was playing back when the goals where CUTE and had something to do with a bakery/sweets! I missed the coffee, gelato and fudge shop goals...now those were SWEET. This theme is just strange.
    I know right. I would love to have actual bakery items. Coffee shops and cafe items and ice cream and donuts. I don't want a planetarium, I want a bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    Thankful for the new appliances and recipes. Not crazy bout the final prize either....strange looking, at least we're getting a lot of stuff for use at Halloween....HA HA

Rhino Keeper
    Love this! I already have a firefly/nighttime theme going, so this will fit right in! I don't even care if it's "astrology" it's stars.

I am very concerned about neighbors... I'm only getting about four gifts a day now. I cleaned out my list by deleting those that had on their wall they'd quit and I'm certain many more quit without saying anything. Without regular content the players are leaving and it's so difficult to keep enough neighbors to fulfill goal requests! It's really getting annoying.

Fashion Designer
    I like it all. This stuff works well together. Like it much better than the RS content, which is pretty loud. But the RS goal prize is cool.

Farm Supplier
    We've had these losers long enough. COME BACK TEAM LAVA!!!!!����

Executive Chef
    i actually kind of like it, even though i'm totally not into astrology. maybe not as an altogether theme, but i can see where a lot of it can be split up and used else when. do wish i liked the final prize better, but the globe thingy is kind of neat.

foods that i can figure out: crab cupcakes for Cancer, watery blue cake for Aquarius i'm guessing, maybe the sheep are rams. isn't one of the signs symbolized by a ram? the symbol on top of the green cake definitely is a sign, although i don't remember which, and i can't tell what the cookies next to the water cake are (maybe fish?), nor the cupcakes in front of the green cake.

(can you tell i'm not into astrology?)

but hey, where's gemini? it's gemini right now! (which i know, cause happy birthday to me!) (2 days ago)
    Last edited by twospoons; 05-24-16 at 07:31 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Fashion Designer
    Why wallpaper looks almost exactly like Starry wallpaper we already have?
    Artists run out of ideas?

Rhino Keeper
    oooh I'm really liking the theme!

Is there a way way to see the new ovens

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast