Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Hi hon. I've got 2 nests as well. I've done ok with the 2.
    I'm avoiding spending gold. I'm really getting burned out. Sad but true... Good luck
    Good luck to you also! I just see no need for 3 nests with one breeding den. And, I hear you about the gold. Still no resolve on my gold trap/ glitch.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    I only have 2 nests. Just wanted to let folks know that you only need 2 if you want to prepare ahead because Fuzzy comes off the nest before you need to hatch Mage and before you have to breed Forest with anything.

So go ahead and get Fuzzy and Love on the nests if you want. Two is plenty.

Three is fine if you have the bucks or want to encourage Team Lava to continue down the 'more is better' 'spend more money' road.
    I am a complete IDIOT. It did not occur to me that I need a nest free to hatch the egg. DUH! Seriously. I scare myself sometimes with my tunnel vision. I suppose I could cut myself a bit of a break since it's the 1st one I'm doing over 110, but really...that'd be a cop out. Thanks for pointing out the obvious, clearly, some of us actually need it!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't like the breed things quest, I don't know what will happen if I need to breed 2 dragons at the higher quest level! (I'm level 99) This is just too much with my "luck."

Looking for Love: 1st attempt Bubble, 2nd attempt Laserlight (only had four possible outcomes)... Still looking.

Executive Chef
    My first try for Fuzzy is a Pegasus. Just as well I started trying a few days before I need it!

Nightclub Owner
    Finished 1 out of 3 battles for Chapter 5
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

New Resident
    Lorekeeper, Pegasus, Lorekeeper, lorekeeper! At this rate I will not get fuzzy for days!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    I only have 2 nests. Just wanted to let folks know that you only need 2 if you want to prepare ahead because Fuzzy comes off the nest before you need to hatch Mage and before you have to breed Forest with anything.

So go ahead and get Fuzzy and Love on the nests if you want. Two is plenty.

Three is fine if you have the bucks or want to encourage Team Lava to continue down the 'more is better' 'spend more money' road.
    I have had 3 nests for over 2 years now, and it's perhaps the best "investment" I have ever done in DS. And no, I didn't spent any money on either one of my nests. I only bought gold to buy my first Diamond (in a value-pack). Now I have 3 nests, 5 gold giving dragons, bought tons of dragons with gold (on sale), bought the second breeding den and Diamond Temple a couple of times, bought lots of Ultimates in the arena, sped something here and there. All without paying real life money.

It's not about feeding TL/S8. Everybody gets gold eventually. From neighbours to start with, but saving and buying gold-giving dragons when on sale is also an investment with a short period of return. It's all about what's the best investment.

And to me, a 3rd nest, is a VERY good investment, because it gives you the ability to always breed, even when you've just crafted a dragon. It also gives you lots of items during World events and Leaderboard events, AND it gives you the ability to have BOTH the dragons required by tales before you start the tales. Because if you're very unlucky, you won't breed one of the needed dragons once you've started the tales.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-24-16 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Removed off topic comment

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think this is off topic, but I am ready to start the event (always wait for the last day ), but I have a Prism (12) in the arena that I just cannot shake! Can anyone share their success in defeating this guy?? I have tried Diamond (14) multiple times, Fire (14), Surprise, Time Travel (11) and a couple of others I can remember. Help, please!!
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    I don't think this is off topic, but I am ready to start the event (always wait for the last day ), but I have a Prism (12) in the arena that I just cannot shake! Can anyone share their success in defeating this guy?? I have tried Diamond (14) multiple times, Fire (14), Surprise, Time Travel (11) and a couple of others I can remember. Help, please!!
    Try any Blue-Green dragons you have, such as Island, Serpent, Atlantis, Winter Rose, Mermaid, Holographic, Waverider, etc... You can also try Quetzal or Mercury if you have one... Champion would be your last choice, but I always beat this guy successfully using Blue-Green dragon... Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    Try any Blue-Green dragons you have, such as Island, Serpent, Atlantis, Winter Rose, Mermaid, Holographic, Waverider, etc... You can also try Quetzal or Mercury if you have one... Champion would be your last choice, but I always beat this guy successfully using Blue-Green dragon... Good luck!
    Wow - thanks, I'll try it. I guess that's the only thing I didn't try!
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)