Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Farm Supplier
    NOTE TO SELF: "Remember to go back to page 17 on last 2 days..."""😆😆😆😮😮😆

Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post
    Since I started Tales i've been questing for food while 8 wait for the next chapter to start, and i've been getting crazy good amounts! Like 3000 per quest!
    YOUR Magic is being a good dragon.... bringing lots of food home for his buddies!!! MY Magic bad an attitude problem lately.... coming back home with 125 food 🍎 and once with 3000 coins.
    I hate when you only get a small amount of food or a few coins, especially when it costs 5000 to even send your dragon out to quest. BUT...considering the times you get 3000 - 5000 I suppose it all evens out in the end.

Rhino Keeper
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who can't "find love" I've only got four possible outcomes and love is the only common!!!

1st (trying a pink) Bubble
    2nd laserlight (trying straight red/white)
    3rd laserlight
    4th laserlight Ack!!!

Executive Chef
    have to say that the prize for day 6 is really lame... 3,000Exp 15,000Coins. I mean really who needs that.thay are cutting us off from gold where ever thay can.thay need to return gold prize in this event for one day!

edit: just to say that I've got back my Sunshower dragon back (he was lost in E temple).He is in storage now.
    Thank you for that Storm8!that was pretty fast.

I really don't get it: this morning I've sent out many many requests for this mysterious energy, and it still says I only got 4 from 8 - but when I look at my recent activities, it says about 8 neighbours have sent out this energy to me 4 hours ago. I haven't sent out any other requests like maps since the whole event started. Any idea what is wrong?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadomina View Post
    I really don't get it: this morning I've sent out many many requests for this mysterious energy, and it still says I only got 4 from 8 - but when I look at my recent activities, it says about 8 neighbours have sent out this energy to me 4 hours ago. I haven't sent out any other requests like maps since the whole event started. Any idea what is wrong?
    maybe you will need to restart the game.force close and reopen.I think it works like that,needed to do that for myself too.

I already tried to close and restart the game. Maybe I should discard the game and re-install?
    Edit: I re-installed the game, but still the same. Just 4 of 8 energy, while news timeline says I already got more than 10 from neighbours.
    Last edited by Sadomina; 05-26-16 at 05:25 AM.

Banned
    What's so special with prime dragons???

5 hour timer with Virtue + Olympus on my first try.

I am having the same troubles as Sadomina. I see at least 12 neighbors that have responded to my request for energy, and only have two showing as completed. I have uninstalled the game twice and still nothing. This same thing happened in the last tournament. It is getting very old. I try to stay on top of my event and then this happens.

Team Lava, please help.