Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moonchild1987 View Post
    @bald1e

The only difference for a watchtower is lvl 2 needs blue dye instead of purple, lvl 3 needs 30 iron instead of mermaid scales, and lvl 5 needs 3 hearty stews instead of jewels. The rest is the same.
    that is a much shorter way to put it. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    @bald1e

Personally, I would go with spires unless you already have a large stock of hearty stews, carrots and/or roasted chicken. Making the required stews is becoming a huge pain in the butt.
    Cheers guys think i will go the spire route as I've not got many stews left. Lol
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    that is a much shorter way to put it. Lol.
    Mhmm, I let you do all the hard work

Now looking at the requirements for the spire/tower side by side, I wish I would of went with spires. I'm guessing it'll take me a week to do all the upgrades. Makes me glad for the long length of the event. Oh well, at least the towers match my castle.

Rhino Keeper
    The silver rquirement would be the blockage point for me if I were doing that quest, I will not be doing the tower quest. I have five level 5 towers and yet that isnt enough to complete that quest in the time allowed. Seems highly excessive to me.

I managed the tavern because I already had 4 level 5's. But town buildings are easier. I sold nearly all my cottages to make farmhouses. I hate doing that. Royal buildings I dont have any spare to sell.

Its been asked many times before, but will try again

Please up the limit on building we can make, or have the limit not include buildings that are in storage!

Fashion Designer
    @bald1e

The only difference for a watchtower is lvl 2 needs blue dye instead of purple, lvl 3 needs 30 iron instead of mermaid scales, and lvl 5 needs 3 hearty stews instead of jewels. The rest is the same.

riverly beat me to it

Personally, I would go with spires unless you already have a large stock of hearty stews, carrots and/or roasted chicken. Making the required stews is becoming a huge pain in the butt.
    My problem has been making more fancy blocks and beams. I had plenty before this event and now am at zero because of upgrades and building. It's great to use my resources though. Just not great that I didn't read that level five spire and towers were required before I built my colosseum to level 6. Oh well, my bad! Will try to complete the task anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    @sophiensissi-Yeah, I was full speed ahead at the beginning, so I was lucky I didn't trigger the side goals prematurely. I got the 3 taverns leveled up and some of the watchtowers somewhat built up, now my wood and stone supply finally has dipped down under 10 each. Beams and blocks of all varieties are long gone. Just going to take it step by step. I was working on building extra buildings prior to the event and had watchtowers and taverns on my list, guess they're getting done a little sooner than expected. I'm going to use the 20 days we have left to do what I can and if it looks like the watchtowers will take to long, I'll just move on. Good luck, I hope you finish

On another note...Sir P gave me a royal beam then 5 gems on the next collection. Go Sir P!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Please up the limit on building we can make, or have the limit not include buildings that are in storage!
    Agree! They release new Royal and Town buildings but the limit is still there!
    Its not fun to sell something (especially fully leveled up which took a lot of resources ) in order to build something.
    Not doing the tower side goal.

Rhino Keeper
    still waiting for FURS!!!!

i might as well just give up this event

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    still waiting for FURS!!!!

i might as well just give up this event
    So, tell us what you've been trying, as I've seen a few responses to you in pages gone by . Maybe we can find another option for you? Such a shame we can't gift them anymore...

Banned
    Sold a bunch of cottages for farm houses making it 11 on the board now, because my kingdom is a mess already, so why not make it messier? lol

But really, the marketplace only drops ONE of those royal crest thing with a 22 hours timer while farm house also drops ONE with a 10 minutes timer?? Common sense is lost within the team eh. I'm not selling any of my 7 marketplaces or taverns for farm houses. If I don't make it to the end then so be it. I'm only going to play when I have time...